Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #1

Monday miscellany

Good afternoon.

The news of Baroness Thatcher's demise is all over the media but I'm not going to be drawn to that; a sadness for her family no doubt but I won't be eulogising.

No real news from us lot here, just celebrating a week of being a 3 cat family

Pandora is on the windowsill, taking in the views, Pearla has been nibbling away at Posh's wet food, will have to watch her weight, she's a greedy weed. Posh is sitting up high on the bar stools watching their coming and goings. They are not cosying up yet, if they get too close she givers them a hiss or yowl but treats them with distain.

Pearla is using the scratching post like a good girl and they are sniffing around each others litter trays. I think they have been very good considering its early days

I've done some more sorting out for the charity shop, also been cooking up more fruit and veg because I find it's going off quickly as the room temp is up. Apple Crumble for tea, and a cheese and broccoli bake.

Must try and get down the gym this week too, or at least on the Wii Fit! weighed this morning, creeping up again!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #2

Re: Monday miscellany

Have ventured into town and starting buying the boys some summer clothes . . . ran the debit card dry as they've been making do for the last year but Zara have some lovely classic boy's clothes (sort of the preppy/nautical looks) so I went a bit mad.

Roast chicken leftover dinner for the boys tonight, not sure what us oldies are going to have.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
08-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #3

Ding dong ... ..... .. ...., fill in the blanks yourselves but I for one wont shed a tear over this one.

Not a bad dayy all in all, despite the hail and snow there was some sun there some where.
The local press called me and arranged to come and chat with me about the yellow dog project and took some pics.
Evening Express tomorrow night, page 14, for those who get it.
Off to agility training now.

Be good y'all xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #4

Evening all.Been colder

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Evening all.Been colder
Thats was informative yet short but I assume you are having trouble with your connection.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #6

Afternoon all.

RIP Mrs Thatcher. Sad news glad she passed peacefuly.

P.P. Sounds like they are mixing well at least we know Pandora and Perla are friendly as they have made friends of each other and Posh is outnumbered in her own home but hoefuly she will extend the paw of friendship.

Yola hope you have found food of some description - and the boys will like their new clothes are you off to Italy again this year?

Elaine - Yellow dog care to explain to those who do not get the Scottish papers?

Shelley - hope you are now warmer

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #7

Lol Karen,yes connection problems