Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-04-2013, 08:41 AM   #1

Friday I say it's the Friday Daily

Morning all

Not sure what I am up to today, another nice walk I think (trying to loose a little weight and strength my knee)
Fit the finishing touches to the door frame maybe undercoat, but think preping will be all.
Got to put a shelf up in there too.

Angie - Dora will be fine when she is spayed.
C.S. The Ice Age Art exhibition at the British Museum sounds brilliant I am off from next weekend will check the dates and maybe go down.
Pamela - Glad you have your sponsorship money to the minimum. Sure it will increase
P.P. Hope the intros are still going well and the cold is lose to being banished from the home.
Shelley - hope you are enjoying your beach walks.
Yola - Kitchen coming along well?
Mags - Not seen the delicious Cassie for a while.
Moli - YooHoo
Elaine - Hope all is good with the invalid and the animals -and even you.
Alex - Still thinking about your next dog? and how is Ranger?

All those above and everyone else - have a great day
Actually just had a thought may well go swimming too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #2

Re: Friday I say it's the Friday Daily

Morning Kazz and Morning Everyone!

Grey and very cold here today ......... OH has just popped to the shop to get some bits and then we are going to bake a cake. Trying a Mary Berry recipe this time, lemon drizzle.

OH said that Dora got very excited on her walk this morning. She loves to play with all and any dogs and had to put on her lead a couple of times as she got over excited. Monty is funny when Dora wants to play with other dogs - I think he gets a bit jealous and feels left out but responds by walking nicely next to his master, so that's not a bad result. I remember all the times OH said that he wished Monty would walk nicely beside him - something good has come to pass!

Oh, another good bit of news - Dora's brother Charlie has been adopted and will be going to his new home tomorrow. A lovely home by all accounts and he has a new doggy brother to make friends with. Good Luck, Charlie! So that's all Dora's family now in forever homes. Well done Lurcher SOS.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #3

Afternoon all.Lovely and sunny here.

Yesterday we had a walk in kirroughtree forest,lots of snow around,it was like Narnia.
Good news Re Charlie,angie.hope the cake making goes well,Lemon drizzle is Lovely.
Karen,hope you enjoy youre busy day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #4

afternoon everyone,

Karen, sounds like a busy day ahead of you!!
Angie, thats great news about charlie!! Glad he has found his forever home.
Shelley, sounds like you are having a great time at the caravan

Im working til 8pm tonight then home to relax as we are doing a 20mile walk tomorrow as training for me. OH doesnt mind coming as he enjoys walking too so hers hoping the weather is like it is today. Sunny and dry but it is chilly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #5

Hello, just a 'quickie' as a busy day today.

Have been into the office for a couple of hours to do some editing, have bought the remaining spot light for the kitchen, have clarified with Wickes why one cabinet interior is different in colour to the rest, have been to the dentist and had filling, have had the car washed, have fed boys am now sealing some travertine wall tiles and will shortly (once boys have finished vacuuming and cleaning inside of car ) be heading off to get 2 new front tyres coz my steering wheel wobble is really bad and the balancing didn't fix it

Kitchen coming along nicely - floor all laid and nearly all grouted (my job), electrics all but done, we're starting to assemble some key cabinets so OH can work out where drainage and plumbing will go. I'm much happier coz all the really dusty, filthy work is now done.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #6

Afternoon everyone! It's a raw cold wind here again today, but in the car in the sun- wonderful. Our colds are still hanging around and the new cats are getting used to Ceri's enormous sneezes
Yola, the DIY is going well, can't wait to see the finished kitchen, bet it'll be gorgeous.
Angie, I've seen pics of Dora, she is aDORAble and I'm sure she gives you great joy. Must see more of Monty too, he must be a big lad now.
Pamela, a 20K walk ... amazing, I think I've done well at just 1.5 K on the treadmill in the gym.

Enjoy your day all, the weekend is coming and it's going to get warmer they say... Spring maybe??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
05-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #7

Hi all, another chilly day here with a biting wind. I had a physio appointment for the frozen shoulder- I'm sure it will eventually help but I'm feeling sorry for myself at the moment as whatever she does makes it ache. Never mind, a Friday night beer later may help.
Kazz, I really do recommend the Ice Age art exhibition- there are some amazingly detailed TINY carvings that are 40,000 years old. Just beautiful.
Angie, the cake sounds good and it sounds as though Dora is full of the joys. I'm glad her brother has a home.
Pamela, I'm sure that you have said but what are you raising money for with your walk?
Shelley-sounds like a lovely walk in the snow.
Yola- you are rivaling Kazz in the DIY stakes- will you be posting pictures when it is all finished?
Hi PP- when my OH sneezes our lot glower at him and leave the room. Hope you both get rid of the colds soon.

Catsey Veteran

05-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #8

CS its for 6 different childrens charities. The walk is called the Kiltwalk if you want to have a wee google and have a look

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
05-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
CS its for 6 different childrens charities. The walk is called the Kiltwalk if you want to have a wee google and have a look
Looks great. Have you got an online donation page? I'd be happy to sponsor you.

Catsey Veteran

05-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #10

Thank you. I have a virgin just giving page and its Pamela McFarlane