Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-04-2013, 11:53 AM   #1

Its Wednesday

Morning everyone, hope you are all well. Im juts getting ready to start work so thought i would pop on and start the daily. Been a busy morning, in town early to get my passport checked and sent away so i get ity back before my holiday. Also bought some new walking trousers as im doing a 20mile walk on Saturday as training for my 26mile charity walk in 3 weeks time.

Hope everyone has a good day. Ive posted a wee update on harris aswell

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #2

Re: Its Wednesday

Morning Pamela .... hope you get chance to have a coffee before you start work, you do sound busy this morning! I'll check Harris' thread in a moment.

It was a gorgeous sunny day earlier, blue sky and as I lay in bed with my morning cup of tea and watched the birds outside I thought it might warm up nicely. No such luck! It's clouded over and OH says it is bitterly cold outside, so I'll be staying in again today.

We've been trying to track a nasty pong in our sitting room! We know the cats have been bringing in their first Spring catches and something has died but we've moved everything movable and found nothing. It must have managed to get behind the built-in shelving and there's no way we can get it out ..... so we await mummification instead ...... yuk, naughty cats! I've got an oil burner and an incense stick burning atm.

Computer working so far today ........ awaiting word from computer guy as to when he can take it in the workshop and send away for a new motherboard, still under warranty. If I disappear suddenly, that will be the reason.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #3

Whilst yesterday was showing tentative signs of spring today is bitter again. My electrician has been and we now have all the lights working in the new kitchen. OH and I spent the Easter weekend tiling and painting, so now all I need is the gas man to redirect the cooker supply and it can be positioned in the alcove.

I'm about to start grouting the floor (playing for time as I'm v nervous about this), and once OH has done the water piping (1/2 day max he tells me), we can start fitting the kitchen proper.

I'm so pleased that the really dirty, dusty stuff is finished. Although I have been dusting and vacuuming continually in the interim, my cleaner's back from her holiday tomorrow and she's really going to have her hands full getting the place spotless again!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #4

Afternoon pamela,angie and everyone else. Oh dear angie,hope you get your nasty niff sorted.pamela hope work goes well.
We have been out onthe beach and I have been tidying up outdide the van today.yesterday we had à ni e day in Ayr.
Found an interesing aladins cave of à shop which had some Lovely antique dolls etc.trouble was they were for display only.wont be calling there again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
03-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #5

Workmen are like buses aren't they? Either they don't show or two turn up at once! My kitchen door should have been done in January, due to delays, ill health etc I had forgotten about it. Then the bedroom ceiling cracked and the roof needed to be repaired ( another long story, will tell you again) so the roofer came to give me an estimate. Seems they must have telepathy because both vans turned up this morning, oh well, I have plenty of tea and milk & sugar in stock.

Hope you all had good days ladies, I'm catching up on past news. So sorry to hear about Eileen's passing, didn't realise I'd been away for so long