Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #1

Pauline

I may of missed it but how did you get on work wise?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
08-02-2013, 11:53 PM   #2

Re: Pauline

I just got word today, my assessment is next Friday at 11am. I'm not sure when I'll know, might be later that day or the Monday. Just got my laptop back tonight after the break-in, so have finished my new CV just perfecting it now. The laptop is working thankfully but they have cracked the case, such is life. Thank you so much for asking a wee bit nervous to be honest

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-02-2013, 09:28 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulinef2
I just got word today, my assessment is next Friday at 11am. I'm not sure when I'll know, might be later that day or the Monday. Just got my laptop back tonight after the break-in, so have finished my new CV just perfecting it now. The laptop is working thankfully but they have cracked the case, such is life. Thank you so much for asking a wee bit nervous to be honest
I am sure whatever happens it will turn out to be the best it can be. Sometimes a change of direction is while different - turns out to be okay.

I can't say don;t be nervous as thats natural but remember you already so the job, and do it well otherwise they would have let you go, or not let you tried out for the job. So you know whatever happens you are capable and competent.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
09-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #4

Thanks x