Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #1

snowy Saturday

Morning everyone. Working today as its my 1 Saturday in 4. OH is taking me to work today in the wee car which im not entirety happy about as we have a layer of snow where we are but thankfully the main roads are fine. Got OH stepdads 50th tonight in their house so staying over so we can both enjoy.

Hope you are all safe and warm where ever you are

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #2

Re: snowy Saturday

Morning Pamela, hope your trip in to work goes safely and that you enjoy the party tonight.

Still very snowy here, roads are probably dangerous. Sad, because we were due to take Monty and Dora to a nice indoor agility morning, but it is out in the middle of nowhere and has been called off. So we are staying indoors today after OH has taken the two disappointed dogs on a quick romp over in the local field. They are still both loving the snow, so they won't sulk for long!!!

Have a good day folks. Stay warm and safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #3

Car is firmly in the drive and going nowhere. We walked to the park where there is a big hill and the boys had tremendous fun on my 30 year old sledge plus we had more snowball fights upshot is now I can't get warm

OH has walked boys into town as they have a 5 foot shark balloon which needs filling with helium which they will then fly round the house So they're going to the florist get the helium into it. I have washing to carry on with and then we may strip tiles off the kitchen walls. And have a glass or two of wine

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #4

afternoon all.
Pamela hope you both have a good time at the party
Angie, glad the doggies are enjoying the snow
Yola, the sledging sounds fun, mind for that 5ft shark though :O
Still a bit of a snow covering here as well as light snowfall.
Called at my aunts today who has been suffering from dementia for a few years now, she is being cared for by her son who lives with her and her daughter who visits twice daily. She has gone into a rapid decline this week and i think it is only a matter of time. I just don't know how my cousins are copeing.
I am teetering on the brink of booking some concert tickets, can't afford it but well you only live once.
Watch this space,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #5

I need a photo of that shark, Yola!!!

Sorry to hear about your aunt Shelley, and sympathise. Do they get any help/respite care?

Fell asleep in front of the fire this afternoon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #6

Angie, no my cousins don't get any support.
They did have in the early days when aunty Elsie was able to go out.
I don't think it will be long

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #7

Sorry to hear about your Aunt, Shelley.
Hope you got to work safe and enjoy the party Pamela. Yola, I echo Angie- shark photo please!

We have some snow but not too much. I managed to get to the opticians to pick up my new specs. I'm feeling a bit seasick at the moment as I've gone from bifocals to varifocals- I think they'll take a bit of getting used to..... I tried them out at choir this afternoon- I can still see the score and the conductor so that's a good start. I then came home and also dozed off by the fire Angie!