Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #1

early monday daily

Morning everyone. Sitting in work having a yoghurt and a cup of tea for breakfast so thought I would start the daily. Not much to post mind you!! Kazz has agreed to host the quiz tonight as I did it 2weeks ago.

Have a good day everyone and lots of catsey hugs to our monsters.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #2

Re: early monday daily

Morning Pamela Great minds think almost alike I am sitting here cup of coffee and a yougurt but at home. Planning my day.

And yes I am hosting the quiz so please attend.

I am off shortly, having already walked Sal and got the papers. Had a brilliant night out last night the reindeer antler on my car proved a talking point. And on the way home I have to say I was overcome with the thought "ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS"
Have a great day all see you tonight. FOR THE QUIZ

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #3

Morning Pamela and Kazz. Sparkly day here, blue sky and not too cold, not raining and no wind! OH is out with The Bogle ....... this time next week, we could have had our first restless night with new poopie and may not be in the best of moods ....... who knows?

We are popping out later to get some things for said poop - a bowl, a bed, some food and toys oh, and a non-slip mat for the bath as we are told that she may be a bit smelly on arrival and might need a bath, we have some puppy shampoo left over from Monty. Our trainer has lent us a little waterproof coat that she used for one of her whippets when young, it's so small and I hope it will do for a bit. We have a puppy collar and lead already and just need to order an ID tag for her as she will be allowed out on lead as she's had her jabs. Next step puppy classes!

It is almost Christmas Kazz - see you all tonight at the QUIZ - have a good day folks. I'm just off to have some cereal and yes, some yoghurt!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #4

good morning Pamela, Karen and Angie and of course all to follow.
Looking foward to the quiz tonight.
How exciting Angie, getting all sorted for the puppy, wha a sad story but hopefuly with a good ending for the mum and her babies.
Got soaked this morning dog walking, now about to start some housework before visiting a friend this afternoon.
Think we are going to have to take Tuppence's new bed back she won't use it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
17-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #5

Hi all, pleasant weather here. A few of us from the office went out for lunch. I was driving so had fruit juice- a few of the 'lads' came back at about 5........ I thing Guinness had been enjoyed!
I've got yet another cold- I think it's the train travel that does it as at this time of year I am surrounded by people coughing and spluttering! Oh well, it's not a bad one.
At this time of year breakfast is porridge with dried fruit, honey and cinnamon. Yogurt is nice but I like a warm start.
Kazz, shhh it's ages off yet (isn't it?) but we did get the decs out this weekend. You sound very prepared for the pup Angie but have you told Kizzy, Pip and Monty yet?
Hi Pamela and Shelley hope you had a good day? Shelley I have never known a cat use a bed intended for them!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #6

Was so wanting to join in on the quiz but have bronchitis and feel v rough so am heading to bed. Mind you, might take iPad up with me so could be back later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Was so wanting to join in on the quiz but have bronchitis and feel v rough so am heading to bed. Mind you, might take iPad up with me so could be back later
oh dear Yola,
do try to rest up and get better before christmas. Have you got AB's ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #8

Sorry to hear that as you thought, it's bronchitis Yola. My poor Dad used to suffer ... hope you feel a lot better shortly.