Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #1

happy hump day

Morning everyone. Its middle of the week so nearly the weekend. Just having a cup of tea before starting work at 8am. Got majority of presents in yesterday. Only got my folks, Stevens family (whoever I get for the secret Santa) and another thing for my sister. Also got them all wrapped last night as OH was away last night. Feeling quite organised this year!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
21-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #2

Re: happy hump day

Cool, well done you I am almost done too. Only got my dad to buy for now. On my way to Perth for a meeting. Gonna be a long day. Have a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
21-11-2012, 10:39 AM   #3

Good grief! Well done you. Usually I am just about finished by this point, however this year I have the grand total of 4 presents bought I am just not feeling it at all. However next week I am going out and blitzing it all in 2 days, I just want the shopping over and done with now lol.

Absolutely miserable here today, hubby has just dragged Ranger out as he really didn't want to go lol, and the cats are sitting yowling at the window, but no way am I letting them out to have little kitty pawprints everywhere

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #4

Morning all! It may be cheering up a bit here, I can see a wee bit of blue sky. Been horrid - wet and very windy.

I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet but I have ordered RSPB Christmas cards, which haven't arrived yet - their delivery as I know from past experience isn't all that good! I suppose when I say I haven't done any Christmas shopping, I am forgetting the fact that we have made our Christmas fruit spirit which is all bottled and ready to go. Just need to source some nice packing - the bottles are only 250 ml each and we generally give 2 bottles, it's a hard ask in the packing department! We don't have many people to cater for now, just a few friends and neighbours.

Ooooooh sunshine!!! I'm off out in a wee while to go to P@H - I really like their Click and Collect service, we have two stores relatively near and it's nice to know that what Kizzy and Pip want will be ready and waiting. There's always one store where things aren't available.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #5

im the opposite, usually at this time im soo unorganized!! Went and got more wrapping paper and the family cards at lunch. Also spoke to my mum who has seen 2 presents she wants do I've asked her to pick them up and I will obviously give her the money and put them away for Christmas. My parents are soo hard to buy for. No idea what im getting my dad yet but atleast the majority is done

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #6

Help, currently trapped in budget setting spreadsheet nightmare!

Please send gin and chocolate urgently!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #7

Could manage the gin but no chocolate in the house, sorry! Gin being sent NOW ........................... hope you like Greenalls!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #8

Thanks! Gawd I hate this time of year, dark, wet and budget setting......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #9

Hello all wet and horrible here had a nice sleep - off to ork shortly. Christmas shopping almost complete just need to regroup and check at the weekend.

Alex how is it going lets the cats out?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #10

evening all, my goodness you are all so organised,lol
I usualy don't start to think about christmas until Dec, however this year i have already bought two presents
Been to see a friend today and got some ironing done.
Buying a doll from a seller on ebay hopefuly and that will be one of my life ambitions completed, just waiting to hear if he has accepted my offer.