Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-11-2012, 06:15 PM   #1

wednesday

hello ,
where are you all today
I unfortunately have developed another cold, i should have been visiting a friend this afternoon but as she has lupus and a heart condition i stayed away.
Done some cleaning up and made some cheesy cauliflower cider soup, could do with some of you're alcohol that you are making Angie to go with it,lol

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy's
14-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #2

Re: wednesday

Hello! Hope you feel better soon. x

Cheesy cauliflower cider soup sounds lovely! I will swap you a slice of homemade pizza (made from scratch including the dough!) for a bowl of that soup!

I've been running around to several different appointments today without actually getting much done! But at least the weather has been nice and sunny.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #3

TM wouldn't it be great if we could swap, we could have a bowl of soup, followed by a slice of pizza and a glass of Angie's Pink lady drink,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-11-2012, 07:31 PM   #4

Evening all. Off to work shortly have a good night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #5

Yes, I'll join in with the soup, pizza and donate the Pink Lady! That would be sure to help your cold, Shelley. You should be taking the echinacea and vitC to help your immunity. Sorry, mother hen here!

Lovely day here too, Monty has been to the groomer and OH and I had a pub lunch while Monty was away. He's a very smart boy now, much more like a Schnauzer.

Hope all have had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-11-2012, 10:11 PM   #6

evening everyone, not long in from work, OH has been a star and picked me up every night this week Got 2 hyper cats tonight aswell!! Not much to report.