Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #1

Its Monday again

Morning everyone, its dull and damp up here today. Just getting ready to go to work. Also fed the wee squirrel that has appeared for the first time in a while. got some peanuts on the grass and the window sill for him. On late shifts this week so its going to be along week!! OH is picking me up from work so that i can join in the quiz tonight!! should hopefully be back for it starting or at most (hopefully) 10mins later.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #2

Re: Its Monday again

Morning Pamela - hope your day goes well and that you can join us later on at the quiz.

It is raining here today - we don't seem to be able to have two nice days together. I will post my photos taken yesterday to prove how lovely it was!

Nothing to report here just now - hope all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #3

Working from home today as Sebi's had a fever since Saturday night. He's a bit brighter now, but last night he was extremely hot and restless. As a result, we're both a bit spaced out today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #4

Sorry to hear that Yola - hope Sebi feels a lot better soon and you can both catch up on your sleep!

OH has just made a seedy cake with his new food mixer - smells gorgeous!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #5

afternoon all.
Got a shock first thing this morning, i went out to the garage to check the freezer and glanced at the plastic bag next to it that contains the bird nuts. I thought i saw a dark shape in it and then i thought i saw it move. Eventualy a mouse ran out :O
Been to do a food shop today and then the library.
Angie, will go and look at you're pictures now.
Yola, hope Sebi is feeling better soon and you get a good sleep tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
12-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #6

Poor Sebi, hope he feels better soon x

Well am not off to a good start this week. Van went for MOT today which meant I had to cancel a few of my dogs over the other side of Aberdeen and just walk to the ones that I could. My sister helped by picking me up at one point and we muddled through the day only to get dropped off at the garage and find that my van has failed MOT, they are trying to fix the things it failed on but it means it has to be MOT'd tomorrow again.
Have once again cancelled the 2 dogs on the wrong side of town and will be hoofing it again tomorrow. Gonna be harder tomorrow coz both me and my sister have a busy day on a Tuesday and I have an extra puppy.
Oh well, will just have to get on with it I guess....
See you tonight for the quiz x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #7

Vehicles are a pain when they need work and it must be even worse when you rely on them for your job- hope tomorrow is a better day Elaine!
I cycled in this morning but then the heavens opened - luckily OH came and rescued me from needing to cycle home.
Hope Sebi is feeling better Yola and you both get a better night. Sounds like you are getting good value form the food mixer Angie. Shelley- we feed more than birds with our bird food but they don't usually come and help themselves! Pamela, we feed squirrels too but don't tell Angie.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #8

Hiya all.

Had a nice day went with a lovely red coloured paint for the cladding by the back door. Its a Crown colour called "Toffee Apple" if anyone want to have a look. Looks fantastic needed 3 coats to give the depth. But does exactly what I wanted bringing the wall into the room, giving it a warm feeling. Well chuffed.
Took the dreaded saucepans back and brought S.Steel
from debenhams.

Just looking forward to the quiz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #9

CS, we have a Squirrel that visits the bird table too, not seen him for a few days, do they hibernate ?
I don't blame the mouse for helping itself and they don't bother me if they are in the garden. It was a bit shivery somehow to see it inside the bag.