Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #1

mischievous Saturday

Morning everyone. Its lovely and sunny here today which is nice after the rain yesterday. My reasons for the title is that both my monsters have been up to no good this morning and its only 845am!!

OH left me to have a lie in and closed the room door over but Skye didn't like that idea and barged through and wouldn't let me go back to sleep so had to eventually get up. Harris decided to jump up on the worktop and knocked a mug down and smashed it he then tried to jump up the other side, didn't make it but nearly pulled down the glasses OH had just washed and were sitting on a towel!

I'm clearing out our 2 spare bedrooms today as OH is going to his mums so I'm making the most of him not being here and planning to get a lot done so its organised before Christmas as well as windows open today too.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #2

Re: mischievous Saturday

Morning Pamela! Sounds like your two are being a bit more than mischievous this morning - norty Harris. I'd say they "have the wind up their bottoms"!

Glad you have the sunshine - very overcast again this morning and not a breath of wind. It was wet earlier and Pip came in soaking and as I was trying to get to the loo, he kept winding his wet body around my legs!!! If he'd had a label this morning it would be "Beware! Affectionate when wet!"

OH is feeling quite a lot better and has gone out with Monty for their morning walk. I'm just off to get some breakfast and feed my two feline friends.

Have a good day whatever you are up to today, peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
10-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #3

Yoohoo, Pamela and Angie.

I finally got round to making the Christmas cake today, a few weeks later than I usually do it but no real excuse as to why. It'll be ready in about 4 hours and already the kitchen smells lovely

It's dull here too Angie. Molly cat has just come in and timed her entrance badly. She normally manages to sneak in while the dog is snoozing or at least looking the other way, but this time he walked straight in on her. Cue hissy-fit big time as she started going upstairs. She's so different from her brother who shows no wariness of the dog and takes delight in winding him up, leading him on then leaping out of his way while looking down his nose at the poor dog

OH is out collecting his new pc from the local magician who assembles to your specifications and mends our laptops for us. I hope it'll keep him happy, I've grown tired of him moaning about the old one and finally he agreed that it had had its day and needed something a bit more drastic than replacing this and upgrading that, etc.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #4

Afternoon MrsH! I can smell your Christmas cake from here ..... lovely!

I hope Molly has recovered

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #5

afternoon all.
What a coincidence Pamela, i too am clearing out the spare bedroom, lately it has become a dumping ground,lol.
Sounds like you had a fun morning with you're two mischevious kitties.
Took the dogs to the local nature reserve this morning, cold but sunny.The dogs were admired by a few people, they see neat tidy looking dogs, what they don't see is Malaika being silly and trying to bite chris as she walks along and Kwame trying to snatch peoples handbags.
Angie, glad your hubby is feeling better.
MrsH, bet you're kitchen smells delightful.