Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Morning Catsey people, as the title suggests it's sunny here today.
Not yet taken the dogs out, will be doing shortly.
Later we will go a walk over the cliffs to see if the seals are there. I also want to put some more pebbles in the little garden I have made.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #2

Re: Daily Info Sunday

Well Good morning people.

Here we are again a day older and wiser.

Failed at returning the saucepans just did not get round to it.
Did get some Christmas shopping done Our limit is £20 a person for each other so making for interesting shopping my sister,sister in law and I have decided for everyone to do a Christmas bag/stocking/box and lots of bits and pieces in it from shampoo's, makeup wipes (for the girls), dvd's Cd's chocolate, crossword and puzzle/wordsearch books, book marks, Itunes vouchers, books, crossword solver, gift vouchers(various places),goalie gloves, dictionarys, artist pencils, etc, etc, etc, colouring books,surprises and funny things and of course for the traditional stocking chocolate money bags and fruit for all.

Did not get the larder cupboard - I really need to think things through rather than have a brainwave on a dog walk too many things need to move to make it possible.

Already been out with Sal some fireworks going off around here last night and it was nice night for it clear and crisp but hardly noticed to be honest Sal not fussed at all.

Kate is 20 tomorrow - does not seem a moment since she was a babe in arms.

Did buy some antlers and a red nose for the car. yesterday being a red panda should look good.

Of out again today - to trawl the shops have a list and imagination will shop.

Out tonight with friends and a lovely joint of roast beef for lunch today with yorkie pud etc etc.

So hope everyone has a good good day and see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #3

Shelley we have been co joined so to speak.

Good morning seems I was typing while you posted, see thats what happend when you answer the phone in the middle of typing. Have a great day a wlak on the coast sounds bracing and brilliant.

And you are going to have more pebbles than ground the way you are collecting them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #4

Afternoon Shelley and Kazz ......... it's a very windy and chilly day here, bits of sunshine followed by showers of rain. OH has been out with Monty and is home, the log burner is already lit and we are not going to agility today, the ground would be too slippery, especially as OH's back is still a bit sore so he rang and said he and Monty weren't going.

I'm fishing around in the family history again today. I found a Lieutenant-Colonel a couple of days ago!!!

We had pumpkin soup for supper last evening and OH made some bread to go with it ......... very yummy. He's asked for a food mixer for Christmas, he's always liked cooking and I have absolutely no problems with him doing it, so I think Santa may be generous!!! He's not quite as bad with the cursing as a certain TV chef, but I do know to make myself scarce and just help out with the washing up!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

04-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #5

Karen you're Christmas boxes, stocking idea sounds good.
Angie, home made bread and pumpking soup sounds lovely.
Pamela I wonder how you have done today.
This morning we took the dogs along the beach and then the country lane.
After breakfast Howard and myself walked over the cliff tops, we saw a seal and an otter swimming in the sea.
On the way down I fell over and got covered in mud, didn't hurt myself but have loads of washing now. It was justice because I had a giggle when Howard nearly slipped.
Karen you are correct about the pebbles, the beach is nearly sand now,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #6

Evening everyone

Shelley did you see the seals today?
Angie, How was your pumpkin soup? i have never tried pumpkin.
Kazz, i like your present idea. We are doing a secret santa for OH's family as their are soo many of them.

I did my CBT today. Didnt get out on the roads though as i wasnt the most confident on the bike but another 2 didnt get out either so we did more handling exercises in the afternoon. Also got a huge red, sore bruise on my leg from trying to put the bike on the kick stand which is not an easy thing to do. Meant to be heading to a firework display tonight but im chilled through!!

Catsey Veteran

04-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #7

Yes Pamela, we saw a seal and an otter.
Will you do you're cbt again ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #8

i only have to go and do a 2hour road drive but im not sure
as i would need to be able to get the bike on the stand which i found hard