Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-10-2012, 07:44 AM   #1

Thursday

Morning all, thought I'd start an early daily today. I'm off to Leicester in a bit for a meeting and will take the chance to drop into Mum and Dad's for a quick coffee break on the way. It is a lovely, sunny start to the day here.
Hope all are well and have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #2

Re: Thursday

Morning CS! Yes, lovely and bright here today too. My gardening man is coming this morning - he's preparing a patch of ground that is generally a weed patch. I am planning to grass it and plant some bulbs, probably bluebells as it's an area that is shaded by a walnut tree. He's coming today as tomorrow's forecast isn't looking too good!

We are worrying about Monty - he seems to have strained something somewhere around his back legs. We noticed he was having trouble sitting yesterday lunchtime, although he'd been fine on his walk earlier in the morning. He couldn't settle last evening when his daddy went to dog training without him and was having trouble jumping up onto his favourite chair. He is non reactive to massaging and we can't actually locate any particular painful area. He walks about fine and has had a bit of a chase of Pip this morning. I will hear later how he's done on his morning walk and if OH is concerned, we'll phone the vet. Poor wee Bogle.

Hope everyone's day goes well.

Edited to say - Monty's been fine on his walk, moved freely and stood to be dried when he got home without a murmur, so we think he's recovered from whatever it might have been.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #3

Afternoon CS and Angie.

I hope your meetings go well CS and you enjoy your coffee with your folks
Angie, sorry to hear monty has had a sore leg, I hope he's on the mend xx

I'm at the hairdressers at the moment so its going to be a long afternoon!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #4

afternoon all.
Glad Monty's leg seems ok now Angie, he probably pulled a muscle.
Pamela, enjoy your hairdresser visit and CS hope you're meeting went well.
Been to work this morning, still got a cough but feeling not too bad.