Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
01-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #1

Mizzly Monday

Hi all, a damp Monday of spreadsheets. Came home to find a disconsolate OH looking for Tolly. He usually comes home when he hears the car. He FINALLY turned up about 6:30ish, warm and with dry feet. He is in an odd clingy sort of mood and we suspect he got shut in somewhere. They do like to worry us!
Hope everyone is well. It is really feeling autumnal now isn't it!?!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #2

Re: Mizzly Monday

Hi CS its the same here its really miserable here tonight. Ive been and booked my gym induction for Wednesday. Glad Tolly came home. My 2 are being quite sooky tonight. We are just relaxing. Getting excited about Friday when we head off.

hope everyone else is tucked up warm at home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #3

Re: Mizzly Monday

Evening CS - yes, isn't it feeling autumnal? We had to give in yesterday and put the central heating on, everywhere felt chill and damp.

So glad Tolly turned up and is OK. Kizzy has started being very adventurous - she's been out most days and sometimes for the whole day. Our next door neighbour asked me if we had a little tabby, as she had been spotted sitting in their driveway. Our neighbour is animal friendly and Pip is a well known visitor but she'd never seen Kizzy before. May be it's because she'd rather be out of Monty's way but there are a couple of rooms where she could be quite safe - as they have baby gates on them but she prefers to be on the prowl just now. OH saw that she'd got a collar dove this afternoon. He has some photos but I'm not sure I want to look at them. My lovely gentle Kizzy .....................

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Hi Pamela - good luck at the gym. You are good!