Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #1

so relieved wednesday

evening all, i'm so relieved because i have been to the dentist and everything is ok (touch wood ) I've known about the appointment for a couple of weeks and it's been on my mind, wish i wasn't so afraid. Had my teeth cleaned but didn't need anything else doing.
Been to see my parents who have just returned from our caravan and then went to see a friend whom i haven't seen for a couple of months.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #2

Re: so relieved wednesday

Evening Shelley - sorry you find the dentist visits so stressful; I don't like going either but currently I am lucky to have a very sympathetic dentist who understands that it's a bit traumatic - I've had loads of orthodontic work over the years. Glad to hear that you have nothing needing to be done - do you go every six months?

We are on our 3 week break from agility and are taking Monty to the advanced training class, so OH has gone early to do his volunteering at puppy class and juniors and then I am taking Monty over in just under an hour or so, the journey takes about 20 mins and of course it's getting dark earlier and earlier - I'm not keen on night time driving, not having done any for a very long time. Hope the journey goes well. I've just taken Monty up the bridle path for a comfort break.

Have a good evening folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #3

Re: so relieved wednesday

Hi Angie, yes we go every six months. we are in denplan.
Hope your drive goes ok