Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #1

Monday

Morning everyone.
Clear and bright here at the moment but I guess anything could happen.
Just about to take the dogs on the beach, catch you later ........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #2

Re: Monday

Morning Shelley, its trying to brighten up here today. I hope you enjoy your walk with the dogs. Im getting organised for work, on the late shifts this week so dont finish until 8pm this week.

Hope everyone else to follow has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-08-2012, 10:18 AM   #3

Good Morning Shelley and Pamela and those to come ..... I'm back from being away and I've had a lovely time. I will do a separate post about it, but just to say we enjoyed ourselves and Kizzy, Pip and Monty have been well looked after and happy while we have been away. Kizzy and Pip have forgiven me, not quite so sure about Monty, although he did stand and stretch to enjoy his usual morning massage this morning, so he may be on his way to forgiving me for leaving him for one whole day and two half-days!!!

It's very very gloomy and overcast here, I have my study light on. Washing in the machine, I've taken my car in for service/MOT (fingers crossed please that it passes) and I have transcription work to be done. Also I have started a diet this morning .... it's shocking to see photos of yourself and be ashamed to look at them. Not being silly, but cutting out the usual culprits, fat and sugar - not that I eat sugar per se, but am aware it's in loads of things. I have a recipe for weight loss soup but it really is a bit warm to be eating soup just now.

I've posted a separate thread to celebrate Pip's anniversary and will do one about our trip later in the day.

Have a good walk Shelley. OH has taken Monty out for a run - he only had on-lead walks while we were away, but we may try to do another walk later this afternoon and I'll try and go along, all helpful with weight loss.

Pamela, I hope your work day goes well.

Have a good day folks - please give all Catsey cats and jolly good cuddle from me today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #4

Morning people.

No work tonight but back tomorrow. Pamela lates that finish at 8 can be lovely as you miss the rush hour rish and ot a bad shift for "office hour" people I am sure the whole concept of working after 5pm is unthinkable. Catch you later.
Shelley the concept of a walk on the beach is lovely I shall think of you do enjoy. Are you pleased you brought the caravan now?
The weather here is overcast and rainy. Hope it gives over as I would like to take Sal a nice walk/run rather than round the block I would not have thought twice previously but her rhumatisum/arthritis play up when out in rain for any time and its not worth it so may take myself out on the bike. In fact I will I think chuck the bike in the car and hit the car free paths in Sutton park.
Angie dogs are forgiving sould sure you are forgiven and walking as your hubby has proven is good for fitness and Monty will thank you for it.
Well I am not on a diet but have lost 1& 1/2 stone since start of the year. By doing nothing more than cutting down on portion size and a little more excercise which oddly enough (yet not odd really) I am starting to enjoy more without that weight to carry around. Hence the bike ride today. I try to swim once a week and swim not talk. now. Walk and now take abike ride when I can.
Have you been watching the hairy bikers in their diet progress "hairy dieters" BBC2 8pm I think they have fat free versions of good eatable food.

Well thats me off for now see you all later and late comers to the thread (cough cough ) have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #5

Afternoon,all. The dogs had a lovely play on the beach, we used the lunge reins,great for them,hard work for us,lol
Angie, glad you had a good time and that the pets were fine.
Pamela,hope you perhaps manage a nice walk after work.
Karen, yes we absolutely love the caravan and feel we have got a lot of use out of it.
Hope you enjoy the bike ride.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #6

Hi all, sounds like a nice walk Shelley, hi Pamel, hope work is OK. Kazz, it doesn't sound as though you need to exercise- you never seem to stand still! Glad you had a nice break Angie, I'm intrigued to find out if you travelled on the steam line that runs to Birstall from Loughborough as that is where I grew up.
It was a nice day here- much cooler than yesterday! We cycled to work which was nice. I did manage a long run yesterday but ended up with a VERY red face!