Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-08-2012, 11:45 AM   #1

Wild,windy Thursday

As you can guess from the title the weather is rather wild today.The sea is roaring with lots of white horses.
It's still warm though and we had a dry walk with the dogs on the beach.
Found a lovely piece of driftwood for the little garden.
Howard,James and Jade are on their way.
Hope everyone has a nice day whatever you are doing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #2

Re: Wild,windy Thursday

Hi Shelley, hope you don't get too blown around!
I'm a very proud aunt today. One niece has done well in her A levels and is off to university. Another nieces has done well in her AS levels and can carry on to finish A levels and hopefully on to university next year

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #3

Hi Shelley, CS and those to come along later. Well, it's certainly windy here and hot - but we've also had a couple of heavy showers that only lasted a few minutes. Most peculiar weather. I put a load of washing out and keep looking out to check it's not raining again. Will go and get it in in a moment, it's bound to be dry.

Just doing a few last minute things prior to going away, like putting a few "in case of pet accident" things in a cleaning box and labelling cupboards. Pip helped with the labelling - especially the one that says "cats' Applaws Pip assisted + treats"!!! I'm sure he knows something is going on. We'll do our little bit of packing in the morning and we'll be off as soon as our pet sitter arrives, between 1.15 and 1.30 - so in case I forget to say tomorrow, please may I be excused until Monday?

I hear that it is expected to be hot over the weekend, certainly central and south east may get up to 30C, but not sure about Loughborough! Will pack the waterproofs in case. Just the sort of weather to be going around looking at steam trains!!!

Have a good day and a good weekend too if I don't say before I go.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #4

Have an excellent time Angie and Mr Angie.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-08-2012, 07:23 PM   #5

evening everyone

Shelley, i hope Howard, James and Jade arrived safely
CS, well done on your nieces results
Angie, i hope you and your OH have a lovely time
HI Kazz

im not long in from work just making dinner. Got treats for the monsters as they had run out of their favourite sticks, Its a lovely night here managed to get the roof down driving home tonight which was great

hope you all have a lovely evening