Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #1

Morning all

Well looking forward to the closing ceremony of the olympics, I have enjoyed it all I think a brilliant feel good factor for the Country. Lord knows what we talked about before.

Anyhow weather is nice here but I am not really awake but I am moving.......... .......I may do something different not sure what though. Have to snap a couple of pictures of the garden so I am able to "replan" where things will move to in Sept/Ocober some are in plainly the wrong place some are in briliant places but too big some are perfect but I want to split them.

My college enrollment is Tuesday nursing and health here I come. If nothing more than taking me out of my comfort zone this will stretch my mind....make me think.

Anyhow thats me I think, pondering again on what to do....now it looks like it might rain later.

So everyone have a good day, try to smile at least once and enjoy the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-08-2012, 10:59 AM   #2

Re: Morning all

Morning Kazz - not such a nice day weather-wise here, blowing up for something I think. Just hope OH's jeans dry out on the line before whatever it is arrives ...

I have smiled this morning, looking at Minnie's photos and seeing how beautiful she is.

I may just take the Kindle outdoors and have a sit, a coffee and a read before the "whatever it is" arrives, OH has gone to see his mum and has taken some photos of Monty for her (we have a new printer and some photo paper!)

Last week's chicken was so nice, we're having it again tonight but may cook and allow to cool first.

Have a grand day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #3

That sounds like a nice day Angie. I am poping to my sisters in about an hour and just got a call from a friend askin if I am up for Bingo tonight. Another couple of friends (who I went to Spain with to stay in the villa with last year) are off on their annual 6 week holiday to Majorca next week so last chance to catch Chris until after I come back that will be October. So off I go I must say the bingo is a night out I never thought I would enjoy but do. There are such a wide variety of ages/people there from tenagers up and through. Anyhow as I say I am off may not get on here again so have a lovely dinner Angie we are having roast beef.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
12-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #4

How is it the afternoon already
It has been horribly wet here until about an hour ago so hven't really achieved anything apart from a mad dash outside to feed the guinea pigs (we now have 3 ) first thing!
Will need to pop out to do some shopping once Erin wakes up then might do some crafts later on this afternoon but that's it for today-not very interesting am I

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #5

Afternoon all.
Karen hope you are lucky at bingo and have a nice time.
Angie hope you managed to get some outside reading done.
PL what crafts are you doing ?
Not as good here weather wise , the dogs still enjoyed the beach and we were rewarded with a peaceful afternoon.
The people next door had to go home so we were given some uncooked chicken which will be tea for Chris.