Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #1

Soggy Tuesday

Hi all,
I'm eating lunch at my desk (probably VERY unhygenic) staring at the rain hammering down which was NOT forecast. Oh dear, that's another soggy ride home by the looks of it.
Please can we have a summer? Pleasepleaseplease!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #2

Re: Soggy Tuesday

I'll add my pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssseee to yours CS - not raining here, we've just had spits and spots this morning but it's SOOOOOOOOOOOO gloomy and overcast. I expect suffers of SAD are being affected even now in August.

Cleaning the bathroom today as yesterday's work got finished yesterday! Bonus day is cleaning the bathroom day ...... all OK but I've set myself the task of tackling the inside of the shower. Last time I did it I got soaked!!!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #3

Gloomy with ominous dark clouds here too. I have boots on . . . in August!

Sorry for prolonged absense; the writing test I was doing when I couldn't host the quiz has transpired into a full - and quite lucrative - project, so I have to give it my full attention

Child minding the boys has been a challenge so OH and I have been taking turns which has made everything very fragmented. Probably got about another week of it to go but might try and take a break on Friday as weather is boding well so I might run the boys down to the coast for the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #4

Afternoon all.

Yola have replied to your PM and from memory too.

Angie and CS I am with you on requesting a Summer.

Off to work shortly, and to be honest I do not feel 100% but hey off I go.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #5

evening everyone, had a busy day today although work was quiet. Came home and made a lasagne for our dinner. Also did our walk tonight but we did 2 laps of the loch tonight instead of just 1. quite chuffed with ourselves tonight. I'm working until 8pm tomorrow night from 9am in the morning so probably wont make it along to the quiz if its on this week