Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #1

Monday

Afternoon everyone.What's the weather like where you are.
It's rather grey here and rainy on and off.
Done two beach walks, I decided to take them separately this morning, it makes a change.
Reading day and maybe I will paint some pebbles, got one shaped like a mouse and a dogs head, we shall see what comes out.
Have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Afternoon Shelley. Sounds like you have a nice day planned. Did you enjoy your walks? I'm on 9-5 shifts this week but working until 8pm tonight and Wednesday as overtime. I get an hours break though between 5 & 6 so its not too bad. Hope your enjoy the rest of your day as does everyone to follow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #3

Hi Shelley, Pamela and those to come along ....... trudging their weary way homewards perhaps?

Sunshine and showers here, wind is getting up and maybe there is something coming with the wind, forecast says thundery showers and if there is lightning, I'm pulling out all the plugs!!!

A bit of complicated work today, transferring a report from one format into another, nothing is straightforward! Kizzy has tried twice to stop the work, but she seems now to have gone to sleep on my office chair and so I've wheeled her to one side and am using the hard chair instead. Like MrsH, I may have pressure sores on the BTM later!!!

Hope everyone has a good day.

PS I look forward to seeing Ms Stone Mouse and Master Stone Dog later Shelley!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #4

Angie, the stone mouse and dog are done but unfortunately or perhaps fortunately I can' load pictures on the ipad. When I get home I will show you however.
Hope you managed to get your work done,made me smile when I pictured you wheeling Kizzy to one side and having to sit on a hard chair yourself, we must be mad,lol or maybe we just love our pets so much

Catsey Veteran

06-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #5

I could never turf Kizzy off my chair - she is far too beautiful and I love her much too much!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #6

I'm glad we aren't the only mad ones- we've been known to sit on the floor because the moggies look so comfy on the sofa!
Well it was quite a nice day here until halfway through my cycle ride home when the heavens opened! I was soaked through by the time I got home and just got straight into the shower. I don't mind too much but always have that decision about the specs - can I see more wearing them and peering through the raindrops or should I take them off and peer longsightedly through the rest of the ride.

Catsey Veteran

06-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #7

Contact lenses, CS???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Contact lenses, CS???
Tried them a few years ago- dust was a real problem as I was taking groups round archaeological digs a lot at the time down near your neck of the woods- chalk bedrock!
I've worn specs since I was 18 months old and feel odd without them.

Catsey Veteran

06-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #9

I must admit I could never get on with contacts, and I've tried them a few times over the years. Someone needs to invent little electric lense wipers, like a car but tiny!!!