Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #1

Saturday....Yeah

Well its Saturday I made it nearly a week of 12 hour nights.
Back in tonight though and then back Monday anyhow weather here is good, been out with Sal and been to get a decent food shop from Sainsburys - now having a quick browse on here while downtiming before a sleep. Weird if I had had a sit down first and not gone to Sainsburys I would be shattered and falling asleep but now awake....Go figure
Had a smile in sainburys I was picking up some dog food for Sal and a woman was browsing and commented that a can of food by me looked nice but it was a shame it was for labradors I looked at her and thought she's jesting...but she was serious I said "thats just the dog on the tin it is for all dogs" and she then said "Yes I know but it is for Labradors" I said "Yes but" and then gave up

Angie just read about the Monty escape the other day.... glad he was captured -Naughty lad, the joy of cat owning a you say.

Shelley sound like you need to do something with the reaction, to dogs and traffic etc - no experience so I am no help but I wish you the best. Hope you get some help/advice.

Right off to bed shortly. See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #2

Re: Saturday....Yeah

Hey Kazz - good to hear from you. Your week sounds exhausting - when are you due to go on your cruise?

OH's golf match/dinner didn't go very well yesterday. He says he played badly, gave himself a headache and came home before the meal. He's really in the dumps, I think he's had a bug and because he's usually a fit chap it's pulled him down. It's a bit hard going here just atm. Thank goodness for Monty (he makes OH smile) and Kizzy and Pip do the same for me. I can't feel glum with a cat to smooth.

Showery and breezy here today - hope the weather is better where you are. Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #3

Hi Kazz, sounds a busy week!
Sorry to hear about your OH Angie. Mine does the 'Death of chatterton' if he is ever ill. I end up wondering if 'heavy sighing' could be grounds for divorce.

I was pottering in the garden but have been driven indoors by a thunderstorm. The joys of a British summer!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #4

Afternoon all. Karen I don't know how you manage to work all those nights. You will certainly be ready for your cruise.
Angie it does sound as if your o/h has had a bug, it can leave you feeling drained, especially if you're not used to being I'll.
CSS there is a thunderstorm here now but I can't complain as it has been lovely and sunny up till now.
It takes some getting used to being in such a remote place with no car, almost like going back in time.
Howard rang me today to say he's. Been to the local antique centre and managed to find the doll I saw before we went away.I saw her on the friday and regretted not buying her si I'm really pleased.
Took Malaika for a long walk on the beach, she's a pleasure to walk with and she enjoyed playing in the sea.
Kwame is being kept out of the sea today as he has developed an itchy rash on his boy dog bits.
Making Chris and myself a vegetable korma tonight with chaptalise and poppadoms

Catsey Veteran

05-08-2012, 02:32 AM   #5

Shelley I am too late now to make it for the korma - darn. Tell Chris next time a bit of notice........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-08-2012, 08:55 AM   #6

Ok next time Karen , it was really nice too
Your Labrador story made me smile

Catsey Veteran

05-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #7

I am here to enlicit a smile from all of you on a weekly basis.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #8

I got OH to read your post Kazz (he's a bit better today) - he asked if the woman in Sainsbury's was blonde???

Catsey Veteran

05-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I got OH to read your post Kazz (he's a bit better today) - he asked if the woman in Sainsbury's was blonde???
Nope but I am and knew what I was doing........... Mr Angie glad you are feeling a bit better.