Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #1

saturday morning

morning everyone, Been at the vet with Harris today for his boosters and he got a clean bill of health. Back in a couple of weeks though as he needs his leukemia booster given again as when we hopefully move he will be getting outside. He was such a good boy. The vet also has a new premises and that was the first we have been in. Was very impressed!! Separate waiting areas for cats and dogs to reduce the stress. Heading out to get a birthday present for our other nephew as its his birthday today and a wee party later today.

hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #2

Re: saturday morning

Afternoon Pamela. I am glad Harris got a clean bill of health at the vet. Separate waiting areas for cats and dogs is a really good idea. The branch practice we go to is so small the waiting area is mixed, but at the main surgery, they do have separate areas.

We have both been out with Monty this morning and met a couple who are members of the Schnauzer forum I belong to, with their 3 minis. Had a good walk, the couple turned back because the older Mini has had leg trouble and it was her first walk for quite a while. An enjoyable walk though. Monty had most fun with a b&w working spaniel - they were so well matched and played, chasing each other very happily until they'd had enough. I don't expect too much action from Master Bogle for the afternoon - he's zonked!

Weather much nicer today, blue sky and sunny but cooler, not humid and there is a bit of a breeze.

OH is going to bake a lemon drizzle cake this afternoon to have tomorrow, sort of a staggered birthday cake!

What did folk think about the Opening Ceremony last night? We stayed up and watched it all - I thought lighting the "cauldron" was the best bit - truly amazing bit of engineering.

Enjoy your day peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #3

Re: saturday morning

Afternoon Pamela,Angie and all to follow.
glad Harris was ok at the vets and glad you had a nice walk Angie. I love lemon drizzle cake.
We watched a little of the opening ceremony, why on earth were the announcements in French first ?..
Been for a lovely walk on the beach this morning, we gave Wigtown market a miss as it was raining quite heavily earlier on. We are going to Stranraer soon and possibly a walk over the cliffs to see if the Seals are there.
Hope you have a nice time at the party Pamela.