Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #1

Thursday

Morning everyone. Beautiful day here, no sun as yet but I'm sure it will come. The main thing is that it's warm and dry.
Took the dogs on the beach and didn't see another soul, bliss and only the sound of the seagulls.
We are going to stay on the site today, will do some reading out on the decking.
Chris and myself have now booked to go to the Titanic experience, Belfast next Wednesday. The price includes ferry crossing, coach transfers and admission to the museum.
Pleased to say jerry has settled happily at my parents house.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #2

Re: Thursday

Afternoon Shelley and those to come along later. Just back from walk with Monty and OH. We met other folks with their dogs but it was really too hot for the dogs to play. Monty did chase his ball for a short while. Very hot here, so plan to read in the garden under the shade of an umbrella with a cold drink to hand.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ragdolls
26-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #3

Well there's no sign of the sun in Newcastle, in fact it looks like the heavens may open at any minute. Its still warm though.
We've been to the beach with our dog Phoebe this morning, it was lovely and she came back soaking from splashing in the sea.
After 3 12 hour shifts at work I'm now ready to just chill, the boys playing are playing on the wii, Phoebe is sleeping and Tinkerbelle, Luna and Ernesto are a delight to watch
Shelley and Angie, your days sound blissful, enjoy them x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #4

Yay the sun has got his hat on !
Mrskatyb I assume things have settled in you animal family now?
Angie, enjoy your reading

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #5

Thanks Shelley - Kizzy, Pip and Monty bought me books for my birthday. Two novels from the boys and a book about classical music from Kizzy!

(OH isn't quite up to ordering downloads to the Kindle and I don't think he thought about Amazon vouchers, but books are always welcome and I shall enjoy reading them!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #6

Afternoon all.

Really hard night at work last night. Tired but unable to sleep....too hot. I am not moaning honestly.

Have a good day all - in fact thinking about it I assume you all already have.

Just going to have something to eat then chill a bit.