Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-05-2012, 07:40 AM   #1

sunday

Morning everyone, its a bit grey here today but hopefully it will brighten up. Its meant to get to upto 23 degrees today. We are heading out on a car club run to Kenmore today getting some lunch then heading home via a different route. Hope you all have a great day and its sunny where you are. lots of hugs to our catsey cats

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #2

Re: sunday

Morning Pamela and all that follow, woke up early today (4.23) couldn't get back to sleep upstairs so I went downstairs and read a book for a little bit and then fell back to sleep.

Need to pick Arthur up from the vets today as yesterday I discovered that Sophie must have given him a nasty bite and caused and abscess, vets and removed all of the bad skin and cleaned him up but as we had to rush off to London yesterday couldn't pick him up.

Going to finish off sorting my clothing out (started yesterday) no idea what else I will do, might start decorating the last bedroom to be finished....I need to keep myself busy....

Have a good day everybody

X

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #3

Morning Pamela and Emma and those to come along later ....

Emma

Lovely day again here - more gardening I think, spaced out with sitting in the shade to cool off and taking the chilled drinks (non-alcoholic I promise until this evening!)

My study here has the blinds drawn down and it is cool and a bit dark in here, master Pip is stretched out on the floor, presumably not wanting to bask in the sun today. He's been properly Montyd this morning, so hopefully he's just recovering from his all-in wrestling and that there's nothing amiss with him. I shall be watching you Pip!

Enjoy your car rally Pamela, don't forget the sunblock!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
27-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #4

Morning everyone, it's gonna be scorchio here today too! Dad and sis will be round for dinner, just a bit of light housework today and might do the back garden as the front is looking much better. Have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #5

Afternoon all.
Been in the garden today finishing up a few pots. Weather gorgeous.

Emma.............have a busy day. Poor old Arthur.
Pamela enjoy the drive sounds like the car has got you another "life"
Angie cats have sense, shame I still don't have Oz, after life with Staffords he could Oscar Monty on Pips behalf and
make him think twice maybe in future although I imagine Pip enjoys it otheriwse he would avoid him.
I've always thought the difference when cats and dogs play is the rules are blurred.
Paulune enjoy the gardening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #6

Evening everyone, had a great day out on the run today except my windscreen has a huge spider crack in it from a chip we didnt know we had so need to call the insurance to get it fixed. The weather was scorching and we drove soo many beautiful wee roads i never knew existed, i sat in the passenger seat relaxing and sunbathing whilst OH drove

Emma, hope you managed to get some more sleep, i do hope arthur is ok aswell
Angie, how did the gardening go?
Pauline, did yo get everything done?
Kazz, did you get your potting finished?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #7

Runner beans are planted out ......... peas tomorrow. New batch of French dwarf beans potted up in the greenhouse. Greenhouse all tidy and sorted ready for tomato grow bags.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #8

On balance, it may have been too hot to go for a long run.......
Off to have a cold shower!
Hi everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #9

hello, very late check in for me.
It's been a busy weekend
Fabulous weather, spent lots of time in the garden soaking up the rays.
We've been looking after my parents Papillon this weekend, he can be rather crotchety even though he's still a young dog and has leapt screaming into Kwame's face several times for no apparent reason, i'm so proud that Kwame didn't react.
Reuben loves Jerry and tries to get him to play which does not go down well with a 15 year old cat.
Yesterday my eldest son and his girlfriend spent the day with us which was lovely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #10

Got lots of my planting up done thanks just got in been out wth friends tonight.

Work tomorrow night so want to try and sort the front out tomorrow daytime. Finish it all off.

Glad everyone has had a good day, Shelley are papillions known to be "off tempered" or just your parents