Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #1

Late daily Saturday

I don't know, what WOULD Eileen say?
Hope everyone is busy having fun. I've done laundry, had a haircut and been to the supermarket. Sorry- not very interesting!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #2

Re: Late daily Saturday

I hav been even less interesting
I have mosty been asleep due to getting none yesterday daytime.
However managed to fit in a supermarket run, and dog walk.

Hope someone has done something interesting...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #3

Just realised to those who do not know I work nights I sound like a vampire......................BOO

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #4

Thats very true cs about eileen!!! You nee to post a pic of your new hair cut

I was working today then home and tidied the house eventhough OH has been in all day!! Also had to go and check on both his sisters cats as they are away for a hen night so we are checking in on Sal and Olivia for them. Just relaxing tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #5

Hi all - not sure where today has gone tbh!

OH took me up to Stansted with Monty this morning to listen to the birds. Singing their little hearts out, it was truly lovely. I hope that I never get tired of listening to birdsong. Then we had to go and pick up a prescription for me which sort of started an avalanche of angst - popped in as normal to pick up my items and was told that the prescription was in but not made up. Come back in 10 mins - well OK, went off and did a bit of other shopping, came back only to be told that one of the items was unavailable and then the stories started coming out (we've had this sort of thing before with this particular chemist) one story was that there was a manufacturers problem and then another came out that they had already dispensed their quota of this particular medicine. What's true? Who knows! So went to the big Tesco and happily, they had the medicine and so came home with what I needed. I'd used up the previous supply last night. I always try to put in a request 10 days in advance but forgot about Easter ............ ah well, all's well that ends well I suppose.

Just pottered about on the computer for the afternoon. Off to watch Inspector Montalbano in a moment - I do like Italian (well Sicilian in this case) detective stories. Think it may be the last in the series. BOOhoo.

Have had home made kedgeree for supper.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
14-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #6

evening all, working today, came home and had a nap!! im always tired at the end of my working week!!

angie, it sounds ridiculous but sometimes when an item is in short supply and we have ordered 'too many' we arent allowed to order more and have to go straight to the manufacturers. it is absolutely bonkers as we wouldnt be ordering it if patients didnt need it! silly!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Just realised to those who do not know I work nights I sound like a vampire......................BOO
I eat enough garlic not to be scared Kazz!