Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #1

Easter Sunday

Morning Everyone

Happy Easter to you all. Its dull and grey here again today so not sure what we are upto yet, possibly go for a drive like we did yesterday and ended up at the National museum of scotland in edinburgh then OH folks house.

HOw many easter eggs did everyone get? we both got 2 each

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #2

Re: Easter Sunday

Happy Easter Pamela and everyone else too!

A grey rainy day here and not much going on. OH has been out with Monty and has just gone to visit his mum.

I am keeping an eye on Pip and hoping that he is not going to have a repeat of his urinary problem that he had a year ago - he's just acting a wee bit odd and sitting in corners. Otherwise he's fine, I've furminated him this morning and he really seemed to enjoy that. Fur put out for the birds' nests. He's finally settled in the laundry basket in the utility where he is safe from Monty's attention as there's a baby gate (or cat gate as we call them - or anti-Bogle gate!)

Stuffed chicken, roast potatoes and veggies for us later. What are others having for their Easter feast???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
08-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #3

Hello

Strange weather here also.

We're just relaxing today. And I enjoy visitors in my garden

Today this little one came by

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
08-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #4

Easter Sunday and the night after Emma's 18th birthday.. having a quiet one today!! We went out last night and had a few drinks!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-04-2012, 04:52 PM   #5

Happy 18th to Emma.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #6

Happy Easter everyone hope you have not eaten to many eggs.

Donna your hangover should be fine later but agood reason for a few drinks your daughters 18th. When you sell where will you be moving to a house or flat?

Angie I am sure Pip will be fine, after a bit of a catnap.
Your lunch sounds great. Having roast pork and all the trimmings here.

J your visitor looks lovely. Checking Luna out I expect not realising she is cat friendly.

Pamela enjoy your drive and your lunch.

Right I am off to get ready going out with friends tonight a birthday.

Oh YES guess what! I have managed to pack my suitcase for my week away in Majorca end of the month and got everything into hand luggage...as I booked just the flight with BMI my allowance is 10kg hand luagge and mine weighs..............wait for it........including case 6kg.....I have finaly learnt how to pack a capsule holiday wardrobe. Okay not packed evening dresses etc but have packed a plain black dress for evening. Totaly chuffed, and could get more in but No I am sticking with what I have i fact may take something out yet.

So in total the holiday for flights has cost me £56.............. for a week.....just got to get food staying at my friends villa for a few day but may then move on and then back to fly home with them on Friday 4th. This is what I promised myself when I was recovering from the hysterectomy and now its here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
08-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #7

Nope he didn't see Luna. Just me and my camera.

Luna is not cat-friendly, when it comes to foreign cats

And she would growl at this one, if she saw him.

Cats and birds have no business in her garden, if you ask her