Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #1

Maundy Thursday

Morning all! Grey, windy and cold here with the smell of the sea in the air.

Waiting in this morning for my computer wiz to come and replace the hard drive which had fragmented and is being replaced under warranty. He's due to arrive around 10.30 so all being well I will be back .............................. I've heard that before somewhere

Monty is definitely a "stroppy teenager" - he gravitated last night at training from being good to being absolutely impossible! Our trainer says that dogs between 8 months and 2 years are the most likely to be put in rescue - I can appreciate why as owners suddenly come to the point where they can't make allowances for puppy behaviour any longer. Not that Monty is that bad just yet! He can still melt the heart with a certain look in his eyes and stop me being cross with him. I can forgive him most things except constant persecution of poor Pip. Pip doesn't seem to care, but I mind for him.

Don't forget the Hot Cross Buns .... we have voted Co-op Simply Irresistible (or something like that) best this year for taste. So nice they are sold out!

Hope all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-04-2012, 09:47 AM   #2

Re: chilly thursday

Morning everyone, its sunny but chilly outside here today. Just doing some housework before i head to work so i dont need to do as much over the holiday weekend as im off and so is OH got a few days out planned so dont want to have to worry about the house too much. Thats the only good thing about the late starts is thatyou get the house done and dont need to do it at the weekend.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #3

Morning Pamela - we posted almost at the same time.

Could a Mod amalgamate please?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
05-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #4

Relaxing on the sofa with a beer.... I have all of next week off!