Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #1

Sunny, chilly Monday

Morning folks - exactly what it says on the title. Lovely and blue but cold - only 1C here atm.

It will seem strange without Shelley posting in the daily, so I hope that a few more members can pop in and wave their arms about.

If anyone watched Game of Thrones last series, second series starts tonight .....

Have a good day folks. I am wondering whether I should get my thermals out again - only just washed them and put them away, drat!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
02-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #2

Re: Sunny, chilly Monday

hi angie, all to follow. yes it is a bit cold up here also, had to put the heating on for a bit last night and this morning also.

not quite sure what im upto yet today, OH is still in bed, he was up late watching a live wrestling thing think he may be nursing a wee hangover too.

going up to see my brothers new house later and having dinner there, my mum and gran are going too.

have a nice day peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #3

Waving my arms about.

Back to work tonight.......feel much better. Had a potter to the shops and paid the water bill......got a bit of shopping and then back and took Sal for a lovely meander through the nature park for and hour and half.
Now back and having a late lunch early dinner and then doing nothing but taking it easy till I go to work.

The day is nice here not as warm as it has been but still a nice Spring day.

Did not watch anything last night Angie I was out however glad you enjoyed it any more thoughts on another dog or will you just be staying with Monty for the time being?
Hope the cats are good too.
Lynz - enjoy the visit has he moved far? and upsized or downsized?

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #4

I'm so glad you are well enough to go back to work Kazz and appreciate the arms waving about!!!

We will be sticking with our woolly Monty Bogle for the time being - some days he is just so defiant and will not do anything he is asked - so another dog would not be a good idea until he's really settled. After all, he's only just 1 year old. Looking forward to having him trimmed again in a couple of weeks time. Groomer is short handed as one of the team is having a long holiday in Aus.

Catsey Veteran

02-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #5

glad your feeling better kazz, he has upgraded- to a three storey, which means my next babysitting is going to be worse as il be chasing the 2 boys up and down 2 flights of stairs!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #6

Just sit in the middle and watch

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #7

evening everyone, just in from work.

Angie, big waves from my arms!!! Its a bit chilly here aswell now
Lynz, hope you enjoy your dinner at your brothers x
Kazz, really pleased to hear you are feeling better now. hope work goes ok tonight x

Im just going to sit and relax tonight as im still feeling the effects of not as much sleep as i would like!!!

Hope you all enjoy your evening

Catsey Veteran

02-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #8

evening all, back from my brothers, left early as my other brother was there also and it was a case of 'my house is better..' 'i've got a bigger....' and couldnt be bothered with it all! the 3 year old running a tyrant through the place shouting and bawling was enough to bring on a headache too!