Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-03-2012, 08:05 AM   #1

saturday

Morning everyone, up early today as im going to get my hair done with my mum, my sister, mums friend and her sister in law for the party tonight. Its lovely and sunny here today aswell but im thinking its probably quite cold outside just now!!

Lots of hugs to our catsey cats

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-03-2012, 09:59 AM   #2

Re: saturday

Just bobbing on before we leave.
Pamela have a great time tonight.
Up early to visit the car boot and hacve been given a broken wooden doll dating from around the eighteenth century. Just packing now and then we are off, see you all in two weeks xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-03-2012, 09:59 AM   #3

Morning..........have a brilliant day enjoy the party.

Not sure what I am doing but it looks nice outside but chillier than it has been I think but still nice.

Have a good day all see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Just bobbing on before we leave.
Pamela have a great time tonight.
Up early to visit the car boot and hacve been given a broken wooden doll dating from around the eighteenth century. Just packing now and then we are off, see you all in two weeks xx
You have already been to a car boot sale..........blinking heck all I have done is had toast marmite, coffee. oh yes and a wee

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #5

Morning all! Have a grand party tonight Pamela and I hope your holiday and journey go well Shelley - see you on your return.

I've had a bit of a choke up this morning .... don't know how often you all do "housekeeping" on your emails ... but I still have a load from our dear Eileen. Most are the jokey kind that we forward to friends in the hope of giving a smile. I have found I can't delete them.

It is certainly chillier here this morning. I have 2 jumpers back on again and I am not feeling very warm.

We did have supper out at the pub last evening and it was very nice. Pub was busy and people seemed to be happy to spend most of the evening there. The two landlords and manager were all chatty and friendly. My best schoolfriend's dad was a pub landlord and I spent loads of time at a pub as a teenager - not allowed in the bar. He was such a grumpy landlord, I was surprised that people went to the pub at all!

Hope all have a lovely day. Take care out there folks and don't forget those Catsey cat cuddles!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
31-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #6

Morning all, not so sunny and warm today, but pleasant (if grey and cloudy is pleasant!).

Am home alone today so will do a bit of a spring clean.. am trying to sell the house, so have to keep on top of things in case of an unexpected viewer (chance would be a fine thing lol).

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
31-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #7

Hello all, just warming up in a cafe after the afternoon rehearsal in Ely cathedral. Concert tonight and I am glad I've got thermals with me!
Have a good party Pamela and a great holiday Shelley. Hi everyone else.

This has been my view this afternoon!