Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-02-2012, 12:57 PM   #1

It's mid week Wednesday already!

Morning all - overcast here, OH says it's warmish out. He's been out up to Stansted with Monty. They met a spaniel and a young lab that came bounding up, OH says Monty always goes down into a submissive pose when dogs come bounding up, whether this is due to the fact that he's now been neutered, I don't know but it does help that there is no aggression on first meetings. Woodpeckers are drumming up in the woods too.

I'm not able to report any real improvement in my health and now I have a sore ear, predictably perhaps. Need to finish my transcription (I use ear phones) and then put some warm oil in, hopefully it's only wax.

There is a big Schnauzer walk nearby at Hayling Island on Sunday and I so want to go .......

Hope all have a good day. I am looking forward to the quiz this evening!

PS We missed Pancake Day yesterday, I'd no idea it was Shrove Tuesday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-02-2012, 02:00 PM   #2

Re: It's mid week Wednesday already!

afternoon Angie and everyone to follow.
Sorry to hear your still not well and hope the AB's kick in soon.
Been a very quick dog walk today, rain and wind.
Cleaned the floors and dealt with my youngest's lip wound. He cut his lip whilst shaving and my goodness how it bled.
Going to do some more work on my Trolls, Mr Viking has now got a wife , will try to post pics at the weekend.
Out to a friends this afternoon, then yoga and then the quiz
See you later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #3

Office again today, but an earlier finish as it's a 3.30 pick up for Sebi. Problem is Domi has a rugby match up near Ascot so we have to hang around for ages as he's not due back til 5.15!

Noticed that the stables where the boys have riding lessons are looking to loan out a pony part time . . . have been lax with riding recently and as Domi's good enough to do some fun gymkhanas I have decided to enquire about what's involved (don't do mucking out . . . ).

Not a huge amount else to report; it's drizzling at the moment so I'm not looking forward to the walk back home to get the car shortly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #4

evening everyone, flying visit from me as im organising my questions for tonight and having dinner aswell as im just in from work.

Quiz at 815pm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #5

Hi all, slightly chaotic day as I got called home from work so OH could use the car to go and see his father. I'm glad he is there. I am also coughing and sneezing so feeling thoroughly sorry for myself- I am not good at being ill!