Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-02-2012, 12:05 PM   #1

Tuesday today

Morning all! A bright day here and feeling warmish, the birds are all tweeting on their own feathered social networks. OH is out playing golf, Monty Bogle is barking at things that aren't there, Kizzy is snoozing on a cushion in the cats' safe room and Pip is snoozing on a cushion on a chair under the dinning table in the sitting room. I am about to start some transcription.

Still coughing well, too early for meds to have started their work I suppose, only 2nd dose this morning. OH will probably go to training with Monty this evening on his own again, I'm hoping I'll be better next week though.

Hope everyone else is as fit as a fiddle? Cuddles to our lovely Catsey cats from me. Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday today

morning Angie, all sounds peaceful in your house, well apart from Monty Bogle,lol.
Been out with the dogs and now trying to have a relax before work.
May get round to posting some pictures tomorrow
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #3

Hi all, back home again but we got a message that my FIL has been moved to a different ward and really isn't well. I need to gently persuade OH to go and visit soon but he is very stubborn and doesn't really accept what I am saying. Hopefully his sister will talk to him too after she has spoken to the doctors.

I have a cough now- coming out in sympathy Angie- but am being 'nursed' by Smudge, except she glares at me when I cough because my lap moves! May try a lemsip or a hot toddy....... hmm I think I know which

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #4

Sorry about your FIL CS - is your OH close to his father? Probably a good idea for his sister to have a bit of a chat.

Hot toddy is good, relaxes those cough muscles and makes things feel easier! Hope it gets better soon. I am now in the 5th week of this blasted bug.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Sorry about your FIL CS - is your OH close to his father? Probably a good idea for his sister to have a bit of a chat.
They are both very fond of each other but both very reserved. Both are also VERY stubborn. I'm hoping his sister will get him there. It's not that he doesn't want to see him but he doesn't want to accept that FIL is really very ill and 'maybe popping over at the weekend' may be too late.

Sorry to be gloomy on the daily! Nice to be able to 'vent' somewhere