Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #1

Wednesday

Hello everyone, bright sunny day here, very nice.
Having a catch up on here as i hadn't time to go on my computer at all yesterday
I went to see an old friend and took her out to lunch, the little Black kitten that she rescued from next door is making a beautiful cat, she's semi long haired and her tail is so fluffy, it's the width of her body.
Also gripped my knickers and went to visit my eldest
He's got a GF living with him now, she seems like a very nice girl, just hope they can sort the finances out then their relationship may standa chance. I told her i will be impressed if she can organise him
Had a call from Kwame's breeder too, she is aware of the difficulties we are having with him.
Been for a walk by the river today and plan to do a mix of nice things and housework.
I have a felt costume to try and make for my newest Troll.
Would love to see some of you at the quiz tonight if you can make it, i'm hoping to have a Valentine theme, it will start at approx 8.15.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Morning Shelley, no sorry, afternoon!

Nice and sunny here today too. Had another bad night last night so feeling tired today but hope to stay awake for the quiz this evening, looking forward to it. Other than feeling tired, I am actually feeling a bit better - the linctus is doing its thing and doesn't taste as foul as it used to!

As I was sitting in the armchair last night, wrapped in a fleecy dressing gown, my lovely Kizzy was being particularly loving and companionable. I do love that little girl.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

15-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #3

Angie, glad your feeling a little better but i'm sure you should visit the dr.
Forgot to say i hurt my back this morning so not sure about yoga tonight.
I was coughing and felt something sort of twang, the pain spread around my back to the front, still quite sore.
Just done the questions and hope i have a good mix, it does have a lurve theme, i know it's a day late but hey i'm the quiz master

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #4

Sorry to hear you've pulled something in your back Shelley - hope the pain goes away soon.

Catsey Veteran

15-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Sorry to hear you've pulled something in your back Shelley - hope the pain goes away soon.
thanks Angie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #6

evening everyone, i'll be at the quiz tonight but only until about 930pm as i have a date with OH and a movie in bed that we started watching last night!!! Didnt get to watch it as unfortunately i reacted to harris's fur and had to take my contact lenses out.

Angie, glad your starting to feel a bit better.
Shelley hope your ok. Glad that your boy has a gf who might be able help to sort him out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
15-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #7

Rats, keep trying to reply and losing connection...
'waves' to everyone and hits reply quickly before it goes again