Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-02-2012, 08:48 AM   #1

Happy Valentines day

Good morning everyone. Up early so thought i would start the daily.

Happy valentines to everyone and our catsey cats. OH and i are going out for dinner tonight then the cinema. Ive got a cheeky half day at work today to give me time to come home and make myself pretty :P

Hope you all have a nice day xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #2

Re: Happy Valentines day

Enjoy your 'date' Pamela!

Valentine's Day doesn't register with my OH so I'm not expecting anything at all in the way of romantics. Suits me well really as I think I'm no longer the romantic type myself .

Just another day at the office so a quick 'hello' to everyone who is here and who will follow and catch up later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #3

Morning Pamela, Yola, those to follow - OH has agreed to be my Valentine, so us oldies are OK for the day!

Monty has been for his post-op check and all is well. He has another couple of days on lead and then he should be fine to run about as normal. He was a good boy at the vet, even though the waiting area was full of dogs (v. small waiting area and about 4 dogs!) and he looked so handsome up on the vet's table but the funny thing was I think he had a bit of vertigo and he hugged the table while OH was trying to lift him off. Glad he's a relatively small dog even though he weighs in at a mighty 11.5 k!!! Vet OK'd him to go to training this evening. I probably will miss yet another training as I'm still full of "whatever it is" but now I have Benylin to take, I am sure it will be on it's way soon ............... (expletives deleted!)

I have some work to do today to keep me out of mischief - house looks like a tip, just haven't got the oooomph to do anything about it just yet.

Have a good day everyone - I hope Love is All Around ....

Catsey Veteran

14-02-2012, 04:15 PM   #4

Afternoon everyone, half day from work so i can get myself beautified for dinner tonight!!

Yola, i do hope your OH gets you something nice for valentines day
Angie, that great that monty will be back to normal in the next couple of days. He is such a handsome boy. Thats good he can go back to training tonight. I also hope your feeling better soon angie as that cold has been lingering about for quite a while xxx

I came home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers that OH had left for me coming home although we did say no presents this year!!! Got a lovely card with them and also a lovely valentines card. Looking forward to dinner tonight. Off to an Italian restaurant so think i will be having pizza tonight!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #5

How wonderful Pamela - what a thoughtful OH you have. Hope you both really enjoy your evening.

Catsey Veteran

14-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #6

thank you angie xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-02-2012, 06:03 PM   #7

Afternoon all and happy V day for those who celebrate it, we dont coz we are miserable ******s

ANGIE, GET YOUR BACKSIDE TO THE DOCTORS, YOU'VE HAD THAT BIG FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER NOW!!!

Not alot to tell, went to agility training last night, first time for a while, Rayne was excellent.
Looking into possibly going to a yoga class or something, need to learn how to relax more I think, so if anyone knows of any good relaxation techniques please do tell....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #8

Pilates, Elaine. Relaxing plus great muscle control exercises too. Marvellous for changing posture to something akin to a human rather than the twisted wreck I had been up until recently.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Pilates, Elaine. Relaxing plus great muscle control exercises too. Marvellous for changing posture to something akin to a human rather than the twisted wreck I had been up until recently.

Do you go to classes or do it at home Yola?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #10

Glad Monty is improving Angie and Echo Elaine, DOCTOR!!!
Have a lovely time Pamela, I'm stuck in an hotel room on my own but I did get a nice card this morning.
Elaine, I have a 1:1 session with a Pilates teacher once a month and then do three or four short mat sessions at home ( or in hotel rooms using a towel instead of a mat) each week. I can't sign up for weekly classes as I travel around for work and would miss half of them. The 1:1 checks I'm doing things right.