Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #1

Ivy Friday

Afternoon everyone! We had a frost last night that lingered until it was daylight - and as it was a beautiful day, rather cold but no wind, we decided to take Monty Bogle down to West Wittering beach again. We did have a lovely walk and Monty enjoyed himself so much, you can tell when he's having fun because he bounces! He jumped in a creek after some birds and of course it was much deeper than he realised, so he's actually received his sea baptism! He was fine and rushed around, chasing stones, playing with other dogs and is a very very tired little doggie now, asleep in his crate. It was sad that it clouded over almost as soon as we got to the beach, but we all had fun.

Popped into the Co-op for some provisions on the way home and just finishing off lunch now. OH is going to visit his mum this afternoon and I might just be caught napping by the fire.

Have a good day everyone. Friday cuddles for all Catsey cats from me today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-12-2011, 03:58 PM   #2

Re: Ivy Friday

Hi Angie - those to come.

I'm just finishing 'lunch' having been out with a friend for most of the morning. Had a good catch up, over a cuppa in the quiet area in the shopping centre, having popped into a few shops.

Sounds like you had a lovely time out Angie. Monty seems to have enjoyed himself.

Enjoy the rest of your days all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #3

Hi Angie, Squirrel! Beautiful, brilliant sun and seasonable here: nearing 10:30 AM and 8℃ (46℉). We still haven't had a frost yet in the City. All quiet here, just the usual mail/grass run downstairs. Think I'll make soup for dinner; good on a chilly night. My new amaryllis came, have potted it up.

Monty sounds as if he had a fun walk; enjoy the fireside nap if you have one; Squirrel, nice to catch up with a friend, isn't it?

Hope it's a pleasant Friday for all ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #4

10 members on line and no one posting! Come on by and say "hi"!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #5

I've been watching some recorded TV ...... back for a while now before going off to bed.

Not much happening on the forum ..... what's everyone else doing???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #6

reading fanfiction online - and refreshing the page every time I come online to read a new chapter... Story of my online habits!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
03-12-2011, 12:12 AM   #7

Hi all, isn't it quiet today? Sounds like a lovely walk Angie, Squirrel - I love a cosy catch up. DM glad the weather is continuing to behave.

Had the girls at the vet tonight for their annual booster, was a coward and asked him to worm them too. Poor Breagh was very stressed in the car, pitiful howling and a wee accident too. She is cuddled up beside Cali at the fire now, poor wee mite. Izzi who I expected to be a bit fearsome was as good as gold except we had to pour her out of the carrier.

All being well I won't need to stress them out for another year.