Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #1

Montbretia Monday

Hi people, late Daily again! Cloudy and still unseasonably mild, nearing 10:30 AM and alteady 17℃ (62℉); broke a record yesterday as it made 22℃ (72℉) Nice!! But cloudy all day and rain and colder weather coming. Ah well, it is almost December. No news, down for grass, Leia's watching workmen on a roof on the street behind us. Ordered the needlepoint kit.

Hope al are well and having a good start to the week. What's for dinner?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-11-2011, 04:42 PM   #2

Re: Montbretia Monday

Afternoon Eileen, afternoon all! Cold here today - although the frost (must have had one in the night) had gone by the time the alarm went off this morning. As I have a jolly planned tomorrow, OH has had to change his usual golf day to today, so he was off with Monty for walkies earlier than usual and then went off to play. Monty does get quite upset when his daddy goes out without him, last week we had barking continually for quite a while but today there's just been a bit of whining.

I've had a man round to clean my oven and extractor - whoooopeeee! Nasty job way out of my league, note to self, must not leave it so long next time.

We're having bacon, beans and fried egg for supper. What I used to call "cowboy food" when I was a child!

Hope the rest of the day is good peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-11-2011, 05:20 PM   #3

Afternoon all.

Been out to the bank and deposited my bingo winnings. Popped into Tesco and Sainsbury's. Now home, having a bit of a sit down before I get ready for work tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
28-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #4

Hey all...

Busy day here - not long in from work really, plus internet on a go slow so that's taking forever - and need to get ready to go out again soon. Poor Cloud! Didn't even have time to turn comp on this morning before leaving.

Dinner Eileen? Haven't a clue. It's parents though, so that means either chicken and rice dish, or maybe the remainder of a real chicken with potatoes, or possibly something like Jambalaya. No doubt I'll see when I get there.

This evening - meeting, parents for food, then guides. I believe we're covering St Andrews Day today...

Catch you around - have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #5

Good evening ladies, it's turned into a rather wet and windy one here. It was fine all day, if cold and breezy, we managed to get out to the gym this morning then back home to catch up with some sky+ recordings from last night.

I love Garrow's Law, the language and the dress. If it wasn't for the filthy conditions and lack of any decent medical care, let alone the condoning of slavery and my obvious state of penury, I'd be quite happy to live in the late 18th century.

Not much news here, getting all prepared for Christmas, well, waiting for my online orders to come but ticking off my list anyway. Had a very bland dinner of pork loin cutlet and mixed veg. but wanted to eat some of my mum's rhubarb tart with custard so made sacrifices Taking Acai berry capsules to aid slimming- desperate measures- well got a month's worth to try out, will let you know the results in due course.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #6

Another fan of Garrow's Law here PP!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: BSH Silver Tab, Lilac CP, Blue
fancyabrew is Male
29-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Good evening ladies, it's turned into a rather wet and windy one here. It was fine all day, if cold and breezy, we managed to get out to the gym this morning then back home to catch up with some sky+ recordings from last night.

I love Garrow's Law, the language and the dress. If it wasn't for the filthy conditions and lack of any decent medical care, let alone the condoning of slavery and my obvious state of penury, I'd be quite happy to live in the late 18th century.

Not much news here, getting all prepared for Christmas, well, waiting for my online orders to come but ticking off my list anyway. Had a very bland dinner of pork loin cutlet and mixed veg. but wanted to eat some of my mum's rhubarb tart with custard so made sacrifices Taking Acai berry capsules to aid slimming- desperate measures- well got a month's worth to try out, will let you know the results in due course.
not being rude or anything but forget the Acai berries. Only one way to lose weight, is eat less do more, and remember your mouth hole is bigger than your bum hole. You eat more than you use you put on weight. Simple