Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-11-2011, 09:49 AM   #1

buttercup saturday

Good morning everyone, thought i would start the daily as im up early due to heading to the dentit for a check up shortly. Got busy day of buying new purple things for our bedroom and decorating the room.

OH came across a brilliant link this morning that will bring back memories. Hopefully its ok to post it here, if not, sorry xxx

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3830187...ream/lightbox/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-11-2011, 11:13 AM   #2

Re: buttercup saturday

Morning Pamela - hope your purple shopping goes well! Thanks for the link, I'd seen it on another forum - memories, memories!

Exciting day here for us and Monty Bogle. The dog trainer we go to has organised a doggie walk at West Wittering beach. Monty will be beside himself and actually it will be his first time on a sandy beach. He's been to the harbour before and a shingle beach. Hopefully the other dogs will help him overcome any problems. It's a lovely sunny day here atm, so we are counting ourselves as rather lucky bunnies this morning and I'm taking the camera!

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #3

afternoon Pamela, Angie and all to follow.
Angie i hope you are all enjoying the walk on the beach.
Pamela thanks for the link, will check it out. !985 was the year my first son was born.
Malaika didn't pass her Gold assessment today. She failed on one thing and that was the A recall. Basenjis are not realy people dogs and can be aloof with strangers. Today was the day Malaika decided she was very interested in the examiner and when Howard called her she went straight over to the examiner and was very reluctant to leave her and go to Howard. Everything else was realy good though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #4

Hi Pamela, Shelley, Angie, those to follow. Brilliant sun and warmer, thank goodness (relatively warmer, that is! !) at almost 10:30 A M: 9℃ (44℉), and not too breezy. Nothing special planned, just minor chores then the paper and crossword. Got gin yesterday, groceries on order and will be here tomorrow... exciting, no?

Angie, I somehow got the impression Monty didn't like water; am I mistaken? Anyhow, hope he enjoyed the walk. Shelley, sorry Malaika didn't pass this time, but hopefully she will ext time. Thanks for the link, Pamela!

Enjoy the day .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-11-2011, 06:19 PM   #5

Good Evening all;

I love buttercups, when I was small we used to hold them under our chins and if they showed up it was a sign you liked butter.
Hope everyone has had a really nice day I have.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #6

Evening everyone. Purple shopping was very successful today!!! I got new lamps, 2 canvasses for the walls, a bed set, light shade for my cieling light and new cushions

Angie, i hope Monty enjoyed his first walk on a proper beach
Shelley, sorry to hear Malaika didnt passs her assessment x
Eileen, did you complete your crossword?
Kazz i love buttercups aswell they are lovely

Hope you all have a nice evening im relaxing now, painted 3 of the walls, just need to do the coloured 1 tomorrow and then get the room back together if Harris will let me!!! he has taken tonight to laying in my drawer with my sports clothes in it as the drawers are in the livingroom so that i could move the unit about easily!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #7

Pamela, are we going to see before and after pics? The crossword is the big difficult weekend one so it'll keep me occupied for a while when I start it.

Cats do like sleeping on clothes in drawers, don't they?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #8

Pamela sounds like you have had a successful day, yes i think we need pics