Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #1

Wisteria Wednesday

Hi people, late Daily again! Gloomy and dank here today, nearing 10:45 AM and more seasonable, unfortunately, 13℃ (56℉) and drizzle; heavy rain due in the afternoon. Down for grass, mail and my Bloody Mary mix that came late yesterday. The replacement credit card probably won't be here till afternoon, that's when UPS is usually here.

Looking forward to the quiz tonight, hope all and cats are well ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #2

Re: Wisteria Wednesday

Hi Eileen! Bit of a mixed day weather-wise here, started cold and overcast but the sun did come out later on and then it's cold again now and the woodburner has been lit!

OH took Monty for his walk - I had thought to go but had to wait in for a phone consultation with the GP about my rash. She is going to refer me to a dermatologist as the antihistamines haven't had any effect. D**n. Anyway some vacuuming and laundry done and the Bokashi bin emptied and beanpoles tied up neatly!

Chicken curry for supper - and I am looking forward to the quiz later on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #3

hello Eileen , Angie and anyone who follows. How very quiet it is.
Had to go to work for 30 mins training again today, i don't mind so much the unpaid bit but it's the petrol
Made Hot pot today both meat and a veggi version.
Went to see a friend for coffee and cake which i said i'd take. I remembered part way there that i'd forgotten it so had to find a shop to buy more.
She keeps me posted on how Lulu (the cat from next door that we rehomed ) is doing. She's spoiled rotten and apparently brings home other cats ??
See you at the quiz later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #4

Hi Angie, Shelley! Yes, it is quiet. Hope the dermatologist van help with that rash, Angie. That's amusing about Lulu bringing home other cats! See you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-11-2011, 06:59 PM   #5

it's great that Lulu is happy, when we took her to her new home on that rainy March night we just had to hope we were doing the right thing. It took her a while to settle but Jean was willing to give her all the time she needed and it's certainly paid off for them both.