Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #1

Forget me not Sunday

For all the people past and present in the services.
Busy day yesterday didn't get chance to check in.
Two lots of training first, we have decided not to put Kwame in for his Silver assessment next week, he's just not ready. Malaika however will try for her Gold. Then we get a break untill jan 7th which will be nice.
We invited my mum up for the day and took her to the Chinese banquet, my Dad gets back from Ypres today so looking foward to hearing all about it.
Today will be a dog walking day and more grooming for Jerry, i groomed half a cat off him yesterday
Need to see if i have any dolls to put on ebay as it's a free listing day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-11-2011, 12:31 PM   #2

Re: Forget me not Sunday

Perfect choice of flower for today I think; well done.

I look forward to hearing about your Dad's trip too a once in a lifetime event I think.
And it does not matter the time scale the dogs to the tests or even if they pass actually its all good....."living practice" Will Malaika be the first basenji to get Gold?

Been up for a while worked half a night. Took Sal out this morning early.
Popping off out to pick up a few bits for the garden, place used to be a pet shop but they have now become a flower/plant shop on the high street. Watching the Remembrance Sunday parade now.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #3

morning Karen, hope you get what you need from the garden centre.
No Malaika won't be the first to get Gold but there are very few Basenjis that have achieved it and yes you are right about it not mattering if they pass, i think i need that attitude with Kwame
We could do the training ourselves but i need the structure of a class.
Just has an OMG moment with Jerry. I decided to groom him again today as he gets clumpy around his back end. He is very sensitive in that area and gets all twitchy if you stroke or groom him even to the point of falling over. However he's been more tolerant the last few days so in i go with the comb and triggered him to poo all over the bed :O

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #4

Hi Shelley, Kazz and those to come. Yes, perfect choice of flower Shelley.

It is a perfectly glorious day here today - hard to believe we are almost in mid-November. Warm, sunny, blue sky. I went out with OH and Monty and had a lovely walk. Have some photos to post later.

So sorry to hear about the OMG moment Shelley - poor you, poor Jerry.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #5

Hi all! Very nice for almost mid-November: sunny, gentle breeze, nearing 10:45 A M and 12℃ (53 ℉). Just back from getting (just junk) mail and Leia's daily salad greens! One of the tenants was teasing me about going out to get "grass" (pot, weed, maryjane), so decided I'll call it salad! No news, dinner will be broiled crab cake, fresh spinach and potatoes rissole.

Perfect title for the thread, Shelley. What a disaster with poor Jerry Angie, try to do a pic of the gap today, please. Kazz, hope you got some nice bits from the garden shop.

Hope whatever you're doing it'll be a pleasant day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
13-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #6

Hi all... Home again - had a great weekend away, but it's nice to be back home again with my wee girl!