Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #1

Ocicat Thursday

Hi, all! Hope all are well late for a Daily. Gloom and drizzle hangs on here, near 10:45 am and 19 ℃, 65 F); but could be worse, the rain's not heavy nor is flooding a threat. All's quiet here, just downstairs for mail and grass. Italian for dinner: pasta e fagioli, yum! Goodies came yesterday so lapsang souchong tea for a change.

Take care, people ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
13-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #2

Re: Ocicat Thursday

Hi Eileen... Sleepy Katy over here. Just enjoying the fact that I'm in for the day, and I've a 4 day weekend coming up now.

Has been a mix of drizzly (starting with that very fine rain which soaks without even trying) and sunny today, and is now balancing on overcast.

I just managed to fix an issue with my sole working USB port on my laptop - caused me a lot of worry last night - esp as I was caught up in the blackberry outage. Meant I couldn't use my phone nor my laptop to get online, and had to resurrect the old desktop. Cloud was not impressed, meant I wasn't looking at her when I went on the computer, and I landed up getting a paw on my shoulder on more than one occasion - just not quick enough to take a picture...

Enjoy your italian - and the tea. Nice.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #3

Afternoon Eileen and Squirrel. It's been a glorious day here - this morning I was doing a bit of tidying up in the garden without a jumper on! That did soon change, but not bad for October. It's dropping colder now though and the sky is a bad dark grey colour, looks like rain coming, although the forecast says dry and another nice day tomorrow. Bit of a nuisance because the couple of deliveries we are waiting for (slow cooker and pet food) didn't arrive today so we will have to wait in tomorrow too.

Mushroom stir fry here tonight - like to do a veggie meal at least once a week. Sweet chilli and ginger sauce.

Only 7 minutes until the sun is over the yardarm here - wooppeeeee!

Hope all have had/are having a good day.

Catsey Veteran

13-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #4

Oh, sorry you were part of that Blackberry breakdown; it's been all over the TV news this morning. So frustrating when you can't get on line; I hear all's well now everywhere ..... Poor Cloud, so neglected ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
13-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #5

Yeah, I was hearing it was all fixed everywhere now. Pest while it lasted. I can understand it being frustrating - esp for those who use it for business stuff, but at the same time, the levels of upset have surprised me. Though if it was my Only way to get online I'd have been far more worried... I'm just glad to have services 'as normal' again.

Catsey Veteran

13-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #6

Hi Angie, you posted as I was typing! It's annoying when the expected deliveries don't arrive....bah! Veggie meals here quite often, not from any conviction, just because they're dishes I like! Like tonight's. That stir fry sounds good, regular or shiitake mushrooms?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #7

evening everyone, just in from my first day back at work which as per ended with my boss grumping about my 1 "on my own sale" shes never happy with the sales we get even though we do our best.

The weather here has been grey all day and a bit chilly.

Hope your all having a nice night

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #8

evening all.
Eileen your pasta sounds delicious, as does Angie's mushroom stir fry.
Katy sometimes it's nice to spend a day in the house.
Pamela, sorry about your boss, i read something somewhere that a very high proportion of managers are pychopaths :O
better apologise now in case we have any managers on here
Been to work this morning, i took in a cd last week for the children to listen to. I was convinced that they would lose it as things often go awol. Sure enough there was a cd missing , i made a little fuss about it causing my boss to go looking in his car in case it had got mixed up with his.
When i got in my car to go home i found it in my cd player
Just back from a river walk with the dogs, they've run themselves ragged.

Catsey Veteran

13-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #9

LOL! Thanks for sharing the missing CD story ......

Both of my prrevious bosses were psychopaths ......

President Obama has two Blackberries.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #10

Chestnut mushrooms Eileen!