Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-10-2011, 10:35 AM   #1

Bengal Thursday

Morning everyone, thought i would start the daily as im sitting relaxing in the house before i need to leave for work.

Weather has been miserable here, we had thunder, rain and hail this morning!! Tidied the house ready for going away tomorrow and expecting my sister in law over anytime to drop off my dress for her sisters wedding as my mums friend is going to alter it for me.

Im away to do some packing before i start work, hope you all have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #2

Re: Bengal Thursday

Morning Pamela - hope your weekend goes well. Enjoy your Birthday celebrations.

Yucky weather here too, but not as bad as you've had. We had a heavy shower and it's quite a bit cooler. I've been to the surgery for spirometry test this morning. Used to be you'd see a nurse who'd administer the test and then you'd discuss the results but now one nurse gives you the test and then you have to go back again to discuss the results with a different nurse.

Then I went to the Co-op and there was NO CHOCCY MOUSSE to be found. I am so disappointed.

Going to go and stew a few apples now instead! Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
06-10-2011, 02:40 PM   #3

Hi Pamela, Angie...

I left work a little early this aft - but I've done some extra this week already, and I've agreed to attend a 3 hour meeting tomorrow morning, when I don't work Friday's, so... Joys of having a flexible working pattern...

I was driving in Hail this morning Pamela, though I didn't have thunder to deal with. It's still a bit of a wild and windy day over all though. And I now have Cloud curled up on a dressing gown over my feet. Nice.

Have a good rest of your day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #4

Dental hygienist this morning who was full of praise for the state of my gums good to know the old gnashers aren't about to fall out! I really think the praise should go to the inventor of the electric toothbrush, it's really done a huge amount to improve our (especially OH's) gum health.

I'm just about to go and start making some mincemeat for Chr---mas. I last made some a few years ago and it's all gone so if I make it now there's plenty of time for it to mature.

There's a strong wind here today, the clouds are scudding across the sky which has been dull all day but is now nice and blue (apart from the clouds that is ) So sorry you've had to put up with thunder and hail elsewhere.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #5

Hi all, brilliant sun here and the warming trend continues. Nearing 10:45 am and 17 C (63 F). Have my annual eye doctor visit this afternoon, banking, and may do a gin run as long as we're out. That's about all that's happening.

I never acquired a taste for mincemeat; odd. Glad your dental visit went well, MrsH. Angie, what a pity ... no chocolate mousse Pamela, have a lovely weekend; Squirrel, I agree, flexible hours can be really good!

Be good, if you can't, be careful!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #6

Hello everyone, MrsH not the C word, please
Angie, snap i've just stewed some apples for a crumble, they were freebies. Sorry about the choccy mousse though.
Pamela, have a great time tomorrow, hope you've got your Kiss me Quick Hat ready
Katy, i bet Cloud makes a lovely foot warmer.
Eileen, hope you've stocked up on the gin
Been to work this morning, then to another friends for lunch.
Had to buy some new trainers as my lovely floral pumps both have holes in the sole