Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #1

Polydactyl Tuesday

For all the extra little toesies out there!

Well, our lovely weather has gone. It's still quite warm (16C) but overcast and breezy and may well rain this afternoon. OH has gone off to play golf. I have really enjoyed basking in warmth for just under a week but I've done a goodly bit of housework this morning because sitting outside is no longer a pleasant option!

We are all starting another 6 weeks at puppy class this evening. I suppose Monty, being 7 months now is no longer a puppy but a young dog. "Be Good" vibes always appreciated!

Have a great day everyone, whatever you are up to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #2

Re: Polydactyl Tuesday

Hi, Angie, those to follow. The warming trend has started here, it's nearing 10:45 am and is 12 C (54 F), a bit better than yesterday's 8, and predicted to make 17/18 by afternoon. Lots of sun, but windy. No news here, just down to pick up my mail and get Leia's grass. Yesterday's mopiness wore off, she was quite bouncy by bedtime.

Will send "Behave!" vibes for the boy!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
04-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
For all the extra little toesies out there!

Well, our lovely weather has gone. It's still quite warm (16C) but overcast and breezy and may well rain this afternoon. OH has gone off to play golf. I have really enjoyed basking in warmth for just under a week but I've done a goodly bit of housework this morning because sitting outside is no longer a pleasant option!

We are all starting another 6 weeks at puppy class this evening. I suppose Monty, being 7 months now is no longer a puppy but a young dog. "Be Good" vibes always appreciated!

Have a great day everyone, whatever you are up to.

"Be a good boy for mummy" vibes winging their way to you and dear Monty.
...on the subject of polydactyl cats..here's a cat called 'Jimmy' giving a thumbs up...for Monty's training sesh perhaps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hngBzDDyFE

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
04-10-2011, 07:46 PM   #4

Hello all...

Been a bit of a late out-late in day here today. And the late in will just get worse next week... Oh well then!!!

Angie - hoping that Monty is a good boy this evening... Vibes from here too, though I guess it could be on the late side...

Have a good whatever's left of the day all...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-10-2011, 08:51 PM   #5

So, did Monty behave tonight, Angie?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #6

Hi all! Thanks for the good vibes. He was quite good, probably better than his trainer (me!) He did perfect sit and distance stay and come to call and the rest of the exercises - well, he did try. Luckily again we had a reduced number in class - only the Welsh Terrier (yes, still like her!) and a black lab and the trainers' two greyhounds, so not too many distractions, which are Monty's downfall.

I loved the handsome black cat with thumbs! What a stunner he is - thanks for the link, Truth.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #7

Evening everyone,

Angie, hope monty was a good boy for you,
Eileen, good to hear that you are getting teh nice weather now
Squirrel, i can sympathise with the late in and outs
TIOT Nice to see you postig

I had a busy day at work as all the coputer systems crashed. Although the good thing was that i was on an earlier shift as it was my wee nephews 10th birthday. He had a wee party tonight with 9 other kids there so that was fun

Hope you all have a good night and hugs to all the catsey cats xx