Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #1

Cadmium Yellow Thursday

Morning all! Just got back from taking Pip to the vet for his annual check and boosters. He was such a good boy. Has a bit of gingivitis which we need to pay attention to but otherwise he is fine. Vet was very impressed with how good he is looking and what fine condition his coat is in - seems his urinary problems are (hopefully) past.

Lovely day here, warm and sunny, blue sky and a bit of a breeze. OH is off to play golf this afternoon and I need to do some housework.

Hope everyone is good today, both human, feline, canine and other fur&feathers!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #2

Re: Cadmium Yellow Thursday

Afternoon all

I am back. Hello Angie and glad Pip is good, if anything has happened good or bad I may have missed it but have to tell you I may never catch up.

Had a brilliant time fantastic flights superb company and weather that was brilliant. Will pop some pictures up but basically thought I would pop on and say "Hola" everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
15-09-2011, 03:42 PM   #3

Hi Angie...

So pleased to hear that all went well with the vet and Pip.

I'm finally home, and off for the weekend again now. Sheesht! Quiet day in the office, not much for doing - except want to fall asleep as it got very hot by the time I left...

Hope everyone is having a good day, as far as it has gone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #4

Hi Angie and those to follow (hopefully! Where are the regulars?) A weather change coming, right now it's nearing 11:45 and 22 C (71 F), but a cold front's approaching with the coolest weather of the season; will be mid-October temps by tonight/tomorrow! Possibly 10 C outside the City overnight. Not my weather. All quiet here, thank goodness.

Pip is such a sweet-natured little cat, no big drama at the vets!

Enjoy the day, Winter is coming...

Catsey Veteran

15-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #5

Hi Squirrel and Kazz! You came in as I was still typing. Glad it was a good holiday, pics soon?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
15-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #6

Mmmm - Kazz appeared while I was typing too Eileen - think we must all have been writing posts at the same time...

Catsey Veteran

15-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #7

Well, good to hear from you both; I like it when everyone's checked in!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
15-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #8

Hello, haven't been on here in ages.... had a baby 18 months ago and he keeps me busy, also lost our 16 year old cat Bones 2 weeks after baby arrived.... which was so sad but he had kidney problems for 5 years, no teeth, half blind and thyroid problems, we think he wanted to meet baby before he left us and just went peacefully in his sleep, at home so in a way it was ok. Will try and check in more often, hope you are all well

Catsey Veteran

15-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #9

Hi Sam, nice to see you again! Congratulations on the baby, and so sorry your old boy has gone; but what a peaceful way: at home in his sleep. Do post when you can.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-09-2011, 05:07 PM   #10

Hola Karen, glad you had a great time and look foward to your pics when you have time.
Angie, glad Pip went on ok at the vets, what have they reccomended for the gingivitis?
Hello Katy and hello Sam, congratulations on your baby.
Eileen, sorry it's getting colder.
Beautiful sunny day here and Kwame seems much better today.
work for me this morning then two dog walks, a short one for Kwame and a longer one for Malaika.
Some of you may remember the cottage that Malaika was interested in on our walk. Today there was a man there, apparently his sister is moving in. I told him about Malaika's interest and how she stood at the front door. He said there was a kennel in the garden but he also suggested maybe she could sense something spooky about the cottage.