Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #1

Vanilla Thursday

Well people day is bright but scattered showers so far here.

Hope everyone is good, Eileen hope the place is feeling like home - have you met the neighbours yet? MrsH hope you still feel good.

Not doing much today may give the bathroom a deep clean - not sure.

Anyhow everyone see you all later at the quiz hopefuly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #2

Re: Vanilla Thursday

Hi Kazz and all to follow.

Same here weatherwise, but boy are those showers heavy!
Feel like hot soup today more than ice cream vanilla is a classic favourite though and maybe spice it up with crystalised ginger?... mmmm.

Good news, Posh used her litter tray PROPERLY today lots of praise from mum

Listening to Jeremy Vine on radio 2 and the phone hacking debarcle, isn't it shameful how low the press stooped, and the police that cooperated too- Bring Murdoch and his minions to book!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #3

afternoon all.
Rainy, rainy here and a bit of thunder.
Must get busy on the quiz questions, i've been so busy lately that i haven't had time. Think the quiz is at 8.00, please someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Must go now and get some questions organised.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #4

Hi all! Gorgeous day here, blue sky, light breeze, 28 C (82 F), low chance of t'storms. But ...... we have lost one minute of evening daylight, all downhill from here! I may be late to the quiz tonight; one of the people from Management says she's coming by at 3 (8 pm UK time) with a short orientation talk ..... awful timing! But wasn't sure, being new and all, if it would be a bit undiplomatic to say it was an inconvenient time ..... but I'll be there. Out to pick grass for Leia for the first time! No, Kazz, haven't met the neighbors yet except to say hi in the hall or at the recycling closet and exchange names. No other news.

See you later .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #5

Hi everyone! We've had torrential downpours this morning, but the sun is out now and it's quite windy. OH is playing golf this afternoon and I am Monty Watching. He's fast asleep atm, although not in his crate - he made such a noise, I waited until he was catching his breath and let him out. He's such a strange boy and can't behave in the same way many days running. For the last 2 days he has slept in his crate for an hour and a half after his lunch, but not today! He has a lovely new collar too - a bit wider so more comfortable and it's leather and a lovely fuchsia colour (OH says it's red!).

I hope your management call doesn't last too long Eileen - 8.00 is fine by me. Looking forward to it. See you all later on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
07-07-2011, 05:06 PM   #6

Hey all. Back from work. So glad I'm off Friday's - am ready for it I can tell you.

Not much to comment on again. Bit of a thunderstorm yest, but just a few showers today.

Hope those of you who attend enjoy the quiz.