Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-06-2011, 09:29 AM   #1

Soaking wet Sunday

We are having a right old lashing of the wet stuff, not complaining though as long as it's just one day.

Going to stay in and iron later, had a lie-in until 8.30
and having lunch with mam and dad at 1 o'clock.a

Had a fab day yesterday such a contrast in weather, even dangled my feet in my friend's pool! Have our own in the yard now

see ya later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-06-2011, 12:29 PM   #2

Re: Soaking wet Sunday

Hi PP! sorry about your rain, but we have it too! Not really heavy, what I'd call soft rain, rather nice for the garden. OH took Monty out and they were both rather wet when they came home. I have to do more work today, so couldn't go out with them .... shame!

A pool in your garden???? Are you sure you haven't moved to Hollywood Hope her Poshness never falls in!

Prawn curry for supper here as it's a bit wet and chilly. Keep warm and dry folks and Have a Nice Day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #3

Hi PP, Angie, those to follow. No rain here. a pleasant sunny morning now at almost 11 am it's 27 C (81 F). Once again t'storms are predicted for afternoon and evening; so far they have all missed the City. We could definitely use a soft rain; everything is terribly dry. Another day of packing: we're on to china this afternoon. I did more paperbacks and another bag of discarded clothes earlier ... no end in sight!! Feels great to have the oxygen off!

Is that a wading pool, PP? Angie, I was hesitating about what to have for dinner .... prawn creole! Only I actually have the smaller shrimp in the freezer, not the large prawns. Thanks, haven't had that a bit, sounds good. !

Hope all are having a great day!~

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #4

hey poshpuss, hope you have a nice dinner at your folks house
Did you get all your work done angie?
Eileen, did you get your things organised?

We had a lazy morning then went to summerlee heritage industrial museum which was good

OH is taking his nana to the hospital later as her sister is in for the foreseeable future at the moment.
Did anyone else have probs connectiong to the forum earlier? i tried for a good wee while to log on but couldnt get it to load up as it said work was being done or the site wasnt available.

Im not upto much tonight, jus get things sorted for starting my job tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #5

No problem logging on, Pamela, but I rarely run into that maintenance problem because of the 5 hour time difference; it's done by the time I come on. I do get it sometimes in the evening; 10 pm is 3 am there and Az is on doing his wizardry!

Best wishes for a great start to the new job tomorrow!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #6

A very soggy Sunday here in the East. That is what happens when a drought is declared! Oh well, the house is clean and tidy now. Hope everyone enjoyed their day? Hope your new job goes well tomorrow Pamela. Angie, I'm intriguided by your work- what does transcription involve?

Catsey Veteran

12-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #7

I've sent you a PM, CS!

Catsey Veteran

12-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #8

Yes, I send good luck wishes for your first day in the new job tomorrow too Pamela. Hope all goes well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #9

Yes sorry good luck with your new job tomorrow.

Eileen hope you have a good day viewing the complex.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #10

thanks everyone Its hard to believe that after months of trying to get something full time, i start a full time job tomorrow!! Been getting organised for it, deciding what to wear and actually bought a girlie handbag type thing!!!

I might not be on for a few days until i settle in to the job and im hitting the gym tomorrow night as i havent been in bout 2weeks as i wasnt well with that horrid cold and then OH got it aswell.