Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-05-2011, 07:08 AM   #1

Finally Friday

Morning everyone.

Looks bright here so heres hoping it stays thst way!! Heading to work shortly. Just had breakfast which was made up of a toasted bagel!! Hopefully heading to the gym when i finish today will see how the foot goes today!!

Have a great day, will check in later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
27-05-2011, 08:21 AM   #2

Re: Finally Friday

Morning Pamela, hope that work is alright, and the foot stands up to what's required.

Not long up here. Sleepy enough that I'd quite like to go back to bed and have the night over. Maybe not the best way to be starting camp. Actually starting to get slightly concerned about how much stuff is tiring me out - 4 days to recover from staying up til midnight one Sat is more than a little excessive... have a dr's appt about something else (part of my hand feeling a bit funny fairly long term, so decided to get it checked out) so may well mention that too...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-05-2011, 09:45 AM   #3

Morning! Hope the foot holds up pamela and that your camp goes well squirrel.
Angie, hope you are feeling better today too?
better go- i shouldn't really sneak on at work but it is soooo quiet here today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #4

Well morning people.

I am on lates at work so off soon. Hope all those feeling a little below par feel a little better. I am at work tomorrow and the forcast is blustery and rain I read in the paper.

See you all later, peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #5

Hi peeps! Still feeling rough, I think I have a head cold which has started going down on my chest. I feel sort of minor poorly - nothing to make a song about but enough to stop me wanting to do very much.

Luckily, I have a whole 23 disc set of Dr Who to watch (first 4 series) which takes my mind off things. Have to say that I was surprised with Series I (Christopher Eccleston one) when John Barrowman arrived - how much innuendo was present, the whole set is rated "12" - a long, long way from the "old" Dr Who of my childhood. Now, I suppose kids have changed but I question how much? Anyway, I am enjoying watching them!

You need to see someone about your foot pamela - don't let it go on too long. Enjoy camp Squirrel - I think you are wise to mention your tiredness to your GP. CS - makes a change for you to have a quiet day I guess, make the most of it but I do know that it makes the day seems twice as long. Enjoy your day at work Kazz, I know you will - you must be every employers dream employee!

Hope everyone has a good day ..... we still could do with some rain here, so please send it south if you can!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #6

Hi, all! Lovely Summerlike weather continues: sun, 24 C (76 F0, we did make 33 C yesterday, yay!! Going up to the retirement complex this afternoon with paperwork and financial figures; please send good vibes that I will be accepted!! I really want to get in there....

Hope the foot is better by now, Pamela. Squirrel, have you thought about possible anemia? I was having fatigue, but never thought it might be that until it was diagnosed. CS, hope you're not doing spreadsheets! Kazz, I agree with Angie! And take it easy with that nasty cold, Angie... tea and a Kizzy lapwarmer!

Enjoy the day .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #7

Hello Catsey people, been to work this morning and enjoyed it as usual, got paid today so that's a bonus
Very busy packing for our holiday and doing last minute things that need to be done.
Will be offline all week as i don't think the site has WIFI , i shall miss you all. Taking the laptop just in case.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #8

I do hope everything went well Eileen? I think they would be lucky to get you not the other way round!

Yes spreadsheets did figure a little today but much of it was spent writing or commenting on annual appraisals. I struggle to make sure I can make postive comments on everyone without sounding formulaic or condescending. They ARE all good team players- but how many ways can I say it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2011, 07:55 PM   #9

Hope you have a super holiday Shelley! We will miss you too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #10

hey shelley, hope you have a great holiday