Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-05-2011, 07:13 AM   #1

Sunday :(

Morning everyone.

Wet and windy looking outside today here. Im just getting readyt o head to work for a 4hour shift so will finish just before 1pm today My mum is meeting me after work and buying me a new tent that i have wanted since last year so cant wait to get to use it if the weather is better when i start my new job as i will have weekends to myself
Heading to the gym hopefully when i get home. Will see how my knee is as its been playing up for a few days.

Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
22-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #2

Re: Sunday :(

Morning everyone, sunny here, but very windy. Off for a meal later after we have walked the dogs as we have been married 29 years today!!! Had a long phone call from my son in Australia, but probably only because my daughter text him to remind him! lol. Hope everyone has a nice day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #3

Wow Happy Anniversary Kim and Mr Kim.

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #4

So you are off camping then Pamela. Never appealed to me but there again I never really gave it a go. Have a good shopping trip.

Kim glad to see you have your priorities right, and the dogs are coming first Have alovely meal out, and thats what sisters are for reminding and nudging.

Anyhow really really windy here and I really am not keen on the wind, just ahd a nice piece of marmite on toast and coffee. Roast pork for dinner last one in the freezer. And plan to eat from the freezer this week, then refill.

Hope everyone is having a good morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
22-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #5

Thanks Kazz. Enjoy your roast pork.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
22-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #6

Happy Aniversary Kim xxx

Pamela, I used to love camping, dont think my old bones could handle it now though.

Morning all, just about to head off, dogs to walk. I am home from my house sit later this evening. Ah my own bed.

Have a good day every o0ne xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-05-2011, 11:22 AM   #7

Happy anniversary Kim!! One of my work colleagues got married in Italy yesterday . . . lovely that as they're just starting out on their life together, to know there are others who have spent many years happily married!

Today it's grey and windy outside. I'm watching work email as our Middle Eastern partners are working today and I'm expecting some projects to be delivered. Between that have been helping with putting together a new super-duper bunk bed for the boys. They have decided to share the small double room that was Sebi's so the large ensuite room that Dominik had will become their playroom/den. As usual, it's a typical, tricky build not helped by Myshka being constantly under our feet, on the bed, under the duvet and in the glue

If the weather gets better we might go up to the local park this afternoon as there is a 'Polish' event (food, dance, tourist info) going on, and I'm chewing over a week on the Baltic coast later this summer.

Have a relaxing Sunday all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #8

Hi all! Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Kim - hope you both enjoy your celebratory meal.

Very windy here too. Had some rain during the night, but only enough to settle the dust. OH read Shelley's lead pulling guide this morning and has headed out with The Bogle. I don't do windy weather because it affects my breathing.

We tried out our new strawberry jam on toast this morning. Yummy but needs to mature a bit. Really lovely colour.

Chicken curry for us this evening and going to cook a little bit of chicken to use as treats for M. Bogle - the puppy treats that we have must be too hard for him and take him ages to eat, so we are going to try chicken instead. The vet uses Hill's Science puppy treats - and Monty liked those so will get him some when I take Kizzy for her annual check and boosters next Wednesday. P@H had sold out!

Enjoy your Sunday all.

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2011, 11:34 AM   #9

Angie have to say the pup really does seem to have got you out and about.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #10

morning all, you can tell it's bad weather, we are all here
Wet and windy here, Malaika had me up in the early hours, poor girl has the trots
Maybe off to Southport if the weather improves a bit, need to do some banking and it will be a good experience for Kwame to walk down Lord st.
Congrats to Mr and Mrs Kim, enjoy your meal.
Angie, chicken is good as a treat because they can eat it fast, on the move. We but bags of chicken strips (frozen), thats used for stir frys and just thaw out a bit at a time. Be sure to keep these high value treats for realy good work
Karen, someone else who likes Marmite
Pamela, hope you manage to get your tent today.
Elaine, bet your looking foward to your own bed again.
Yola, a playroom sounds a great idea. The Polish day sounds great, pics would be nice, hint, hint