Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #1

Sunny Saturday

Morning everyone

Its lovely and sunny here. Wee bit blowy but not too bad.

Early start today as OH was doing a favour for his work by doing a call out today. Already got my washing out in teh drying area so should dry by tomorrow Heading to the gym shortly when OH gets back. Then over to my sisters to help built an 8ft trampoline for the kids then the rest of the day is ours

Hope you all have a great sunny Saturday xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
14-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday

Rains bucketing down here

At least it will encourage the grass in the cat run. Still a lot of bare earth visible. My sis in law went out to see the cat kennel in the run & informed me "all the nettles" would sting the cats & if i didnt remove them, all sorts of dire consequences would ensue. As i had been in the run that morning, was puzzled were all the nettles had sprung from. Said sis in law was not in good form last night when i checked - no nettles but a relative ( i think) flowering Comfrey. I will need to keep a check
on it as Comfrey does tend to take over! Nettles indeed.....!

Have nice day folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Saturday

Hi Pamela, Velvet, those to follow! No sunshine here, nor will there be till the end of next week! Big low pressure has set up and nothing expected but clouds and drizzle for days. Bah! At least it's semi-mild: 16 C (60 F). Feeling better, appetite coming back slowly and bowel function nearly normal. TMI?

Got a laugh at the nettle/comfrey story, Velvet! Pam, hope you're not going to try the trampoline!

ave a safe day, all ...