Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-04-2011, 10:02 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Morning all

Just about to get ready to go out so see you all later thought I would start this before I went.

Hope you and hubby had a reasonable night Angie. And hubbys plan to get Monty to sleep worked for some part.

Enjoy the day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
28-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Hi kazz, those to come.

Hope all went well while you were out Kazz.

Just back from work here. Nothing to do most of the day once again. As it's been a fortnight like that, have been sick of it, so gave up at 12. Ended up deciding to drop in on a friend who works nearby, so had lunch and a catch up with her, then found something for my mum's b-day. Got home to find that Clouds favourite cat treats (or one of them) which I eventually found online after being unable to buy them in the shops for ages, had turned up, so I have a very happy Cloudly!

ETA: It seems that I've just bought my little one some stacking cups... well, someone in the office commented as to her cats tendency to knock towers over that her son, then a toddler, would build... apparently this lead to both toddler and cat being most unhappy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #3

Hi Kazz, Squirrel, those to come. Iffy weather here; strong cold front that's caused all the tornados is passing thru; ominous looking scary clouds. It's 22 C (72 F), very windy but not raining at the moment; supposed to clear up a bit by afternoon. The usual worry about high winds and fallen trees causing power outages...... No news otherwise, still boxing up books. Home made soup tonight!

Have a good day ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
28-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #4

Oooh! Home made soup sounds so good Eileen... Might have to make myself some soon... if I've space in the freezer...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
28-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #5

Today was Morgan's appointment at the groomer's (every 8 weeks) he was so hairy! Because the weather lately has been so unseasonally hot, he has moulted his Winter coat away all in one go and every time I comb him I get masses of old hair out. The groomer said she could have knitted a new cocker with what came out today She does a super job with him, she shows and breeds her own cockers so knows exactly how to present them and is willing to do some hand-stripping on Morgan something a normal dog groomer won't do as it's time-consuming. He looks gorgeous now but he's very tired and flaked out on the rug!

It's not been so sunny today, hazy rather than bright, do hope the rain stays away until after tomorrow!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #6

Evening all stone circle down in the garden now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
28-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #7

evening all! very hectic day at work, take christmas eve in a busy pharmacy and times it by 20! its really not worth having a bank holiday, you make up for it the week before and after! didnt get practically anthing done, which means im to have a hellish day on saturday aswell as its just me and one girl out on the counter, groan!

pip is getting in my bad books!! the last week or so i've came down in the morning to find he's knocked down the kick board under the drawers and torn the lino getting into it, and this morning hed done it to both of them! how on earth he found out he could do that i dont know!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #8

Oh dear, lynz, sorry Pip has been such a bad boy! And that you were worked to death! (((hugs))).

MrsH, how about a pic of Morgan in all his newly groomed glory? Please?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Evening all stone circle down in the garden now.
How lovely, Karen. I'd love one.
Are you going to dance around it next full moon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #10

Lynz, Jerry sometimes does that to our kitchen kickboards, he just pulls them right off and climbs underneath the cupboards