Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
06-04-2011, 12:42 AM   #1

The Cat Run.....help!!!

The guy is coming at 8.30am Wednesday, wanted to come at 08am but I put him off

Im not looking forward to the next 3 days at all. For starters this guy is frightened of dogs even super friendly dogs like ours. They wont be able to get out into the garden whilst he is there to potty. Neither will potty outside their own garden - yep a male dog who is happy to go for a walk and not lift his leg Our older girl was like this and they copied her

The kittens are going to be restricted to one room - they are used to running up and down the back stairs, utility room and sun room [and plant room]

There is no back access to these houses so everything has to be brought through the front door to the back of the house The guy who owns the fields at the back of the houses refuses to let tradesmen have access to the houses - apparently if you can stop anyone walking on a public by-way for 12 years [which is what he did] you then have the right to stop all access

Now my mum[89] who was all for the cat run has started to get uptight about it and says it will be a nightmare

Ever wish you had not started something?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
06-04-2011, 07:39 AM   #2

Re: The Cat Run.....help!!!

*hugs*

I'm so sorry to hear that Velvet.

As for the man who owns the field - what a nasty man!!! Or at least, inconsiderate!

Hope that things are far easier than they seem to be right now.

*hugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #3

I echo Squirrel's words ...... hope the end result will justify the shuffling you'll be doing over the next few days.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #4

Oh dear. Not good, hopefully it will be worth it after all the work is done .......(((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #5

I'm sure it will be worth it when you have your run. Years ago when i lived on a main road we had a cat run to keep them safe and it worked well.
Could you perhaps take the dogs into the garden to go , whilst on a lead ?