Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
22-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #1

Makes me smile

A few moments ago I took some cat milk out of the fridge, called "Cloud, come see what Mum's got!" and headed towards the lounge.

My little girl came diving up the stairs, calling loudly, and dived through to look at my offering, and deciding she wasn't particularly interested very much thanks! She's taken to doing this with meat when I serve her it as well - though she does come bakc for it later!

So. What does your cat do which makes you smile?

Other examples from Cloud - hunting spiders which end up in the bath (how???!?), cautiously watching the water as I fill the bath, and as the pictures show, playing in her play pen as if she was on the outside of it...

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: domestic
22-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #2

Re: Makes me smile

I have to laugh at the way Oli answers back when I tell him not to do something. He cacks at me without looking and walks off! Little bleeder, he always gets the last word, lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #3

Re: Makes me smile

Both Kizzy and Pip are mesmerised by light and shadows on the wall - you know the sort of thing, sunshine through tree branches reflected on inside walls. Yesterday I spent quite a while giving them a shadow puppet show. They both sat and watched, moving their heads in unison. I must have looked like the Cheshire Cat after that!