Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #1

Tom and Jerry update

Just a quick update on my guys as i seem to post about the Dogs so much. I guess Tom and Jerry like a relatively peaceful life and don't give me much to write about.
Jerry has got Kwame sorted can floor him with a look, he comes into the living room each evening when we are relaxing on the settee and claims his place by us.
Kwame tries it on a bit more with Tom and has jumped on him several times, being a more laid back cat and much lighter in weight , Kwame isn't as scared of him so we give him a helping hand with a spray bottle of water.
Tom is due a blood test at the end of March to check his thyroid level, he appears well in himself on treatment, think i will ask for his kidney function checked at the same time.
The following pic shows Tom and Jerry's weapons of choice

I know it looks excessive but we want one in every room so we can catch him quickly. We find the pump action great for shooting Kwame from a distance, he only gets a small spray of water occasionaly and it works a treat.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-03-2011, 04:34 PM   #2

Re: Tom and Jerry update

there's nothing like being prepared, Shelley!

I'm pleased to hear they are 'settling' ...... sort of!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
20-03-2011, 04:35 PM   #3

Hey Shelley. Thanks for the update. Glad they all seem to be settling down, even if Tom needs a hand to calm the wee one down.

Hope all goes well at his vet check up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #4

Hopefully peace will reign soon - after all, it's not been very long that Kwame has been "getting to know" Tom and Jerry. I think from what you've said they have been doing very well.